Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

Just now, RidgeRacer said:

You're tagging people to get a rise out of them. This one was backhandedly COVID related which is and has literally made life miserable for countless people (including in my own family at the moment) and I'm sure many others on here. That was my issue. I otherwise DGAF. You do you.

Fine if everyone's pissed off I'll stop posting for a while. Ski you all tomorrow 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

This picture on Solitude's website is grate. Safety bar up, lift filled to full capacity in a global pandemic, and noses visible on the 2 individuals seated right. @GrilledSteezeSandwich you should give Solitude 3 dings.

20210219_092753.thumb.jpg.835e4fac7cd7779d4d3781ea372692e6.jpg

Assholes and a lot of people out west don’t use safety bars.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

WJW a lot of haters and debbie downers on here. I'm just highly stoked to be flying to Utah in 8 days. 

There are plenty other threads to read that I dont post in about beer, Covid, sportsball, snowblowers, and other super exciting topics.

And I'm allowed to post whatever I want in my own thread as long as it doesnt violate the TOS. Dont care who reads it 🤷🏻‍♂️

The threads about snowblowers and cars and especially sportsball are so fucking boring.  Salty all the haters are just jealous of you..remember that..

• Boner City 1

I sympathize with people who have COVID and are dealing with it. I do what I can to avoid getting it myself and spreading it and that's all I can do. Like many I have covid fatigue and am tired of it and that's why I dont post in the thread.

Ridge I dont tag you on posts anymore and wont used a confused emoji on your posts because you get pissed off.

I'll keep the stupid bullshit to myself until the pitchforks come out again and just text Grilled Steeze

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I sympathize with people who have COVID and are dealing with it. I do what I can to avoid getting it myself and spreading it and that's all I can do. Like many I have covid fatigue and am tired of it and that's why I dont post in the thread.

Ridge I dont tag you on posts anymore and wont used a confused emoji on your posts because you get pissed off.

I'll keep the stupid bullshit to myself until the pitchforks come out again and just text Grilled Steeze

Thanks Salty I’m glad you are showing @ridge and @RidgeRacer respect. I really hope you two starting getting along before next years Jackson hole trip...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

It’s funny the way salty gets people’s panties in a bunch

Thanks for your support and it was fun riding with you yesterday. I'm just having fun on here and I was laughing hysterically skiing to my car and Nastar Glenn yelling "Jerry!". People were bitching about that video too and mostly everything I post. Oh well

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for your support and it was fun riding with you yesterday. I'm just having fun on here and I was laughing hysterically skiing to my car and Nastar Glenn yelling "Jerry!". People were bitching about that video too and mostly everything I post. Oh well

It bothers me how people are assholes toward you on here.  

remember when Jim Jones said to Cam’ron...”Killa we did it man.  I got your back forever, Dipset!”

same thing here...”Salty we did it man (getting to blue in our shitty cars during a snowstorm).  I got your back forever, PASRset!”

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

It’s because he thinks your name is Jerry.  

• Sad 1