Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Add some stoke then?  @saltyant maybe @skiincyknows some places you can meet some Mormon snow bunnies in Utah. A little soak would be good for stoke amiright @Johnny Law

Thanks but my plan is to not talk to anyone on the ski lift, ski alone the whole time and then spend each night at the hotel SUJOPO. Probably will go thru a drive thru each night for tendies tendies chicken tendies

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks but my plan is to not talk to anyone on the ski lift, ski alone the whole time and then spend each night at the hotel SUJOPO. Probably will go thru a drive thru each night for tendies tendies chicken tendies

Nah you should go out to restaurants and order local cuisine like crab cakes and Rocky Mountain oysters.  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nah you should go out to restaurants and order local cuisine like crab cakes and Rocky Mountain oysters.  

@tarponhead recommended not ordering seafood if I'm 500 miles from the sea. But I probably will anyway. I ordered a most delicious fish in Denver. They put the whole fish on the plate

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

He’s probably more into docking than soaking. 

Off to google wonder if it’s like pegging... reminds me of this grate song..doesn’t bring me down!!!

Edit: oh boy it involves foreskin @MattEDGEmaybe that’s why you were telling me about smegma

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

@tarponhead recommended not ordering seafood if I'm 500 miles from the sea. But I probably will anyway. I ordered a most delicious fish in Denver. They put the whole fish on the plate

Unless your eating stuff local to where you are it's all frozen and shipped so location is irrelevant. Pretty much all the big eating fish are frozen and ship. Shit most of them aren't even what they say, we ate all the og Chilean sea bass and orange roughy years ago. 

Really good sushi in park city, Yuki Yama is my favorite in UT. If you go to DV the restaurant on the deck and inside the St Regis, Rime, has amazing oysters. Also the little Cafe at the top of the gondy is an oyster bar that is hyper good.  

If you do to DV definitely sit outside on the deck, get a good drink, truffle pizza, fries, and an order of oysters and you'll be loving life. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Unless your eating stuff local to where you are it's all frozen and shipped so location is irrelevant. Pretty much all the big eating fish are frozen and ship. Shit most of them aren't even what they say, we ate all the og Chilean sea bass and orange roughy years ago. 

Really good sushi in park city, Yuki Yama is my favorite in UT. If you go to DV the restaurant on the deck and inside the St Regis, Rime, has amazing oysters. Also the little Cafe at the top of the gondy is an oyster bar that is hyper good.  

If you do to DV definitely sit outside on the deck, get a good drink, truffle pizza, fries, and an order of oysters and you'll be loving life. 

Oooh, oyster bar! Hmm . . .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Having a drink on the patio overlooking Deer Valley and Park City at the St. Regis is the crème de la crème living - followed by a ride down the funicular. 

IMG_4160.thumb.jpg.49c0518ba878918cb2115e500e347d67.jpg

IMG_4154.thumb.jpg.6d377cabed79c17a4d1da1d11459c140.jpg

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

@saltyant if you like Mexican food, SLC is a fucking gold mine.  

100000%

• Like 6
  • Boner City 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I’m eating right now and this post makes me hungry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Is it worth paying $102 extra to ski one day at Deer Valley instead of Brighton? And here we .... go

Yesterday in the lot you said that paying extra money on a ski trip doesn't bother you.

I think you will enjoy either place you go. Both are special and unique in their own ways.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yesterday in the lot you said that paying extra money on a ski trip doesn't bother you.

Correct, if there's value in paying 2x as much for a lift ticket.

Does DV have gold plated urinals? Heated bubble lifts? Will I feel upper class there like @AtomicSkier? Will Jeeves be standing in the lift lines with an oyster at the end of a fancy fork?

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1