Coming Soon Just Came. 2/1/21.

toast21602

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re damn straight they still have an afterglow.  Is it still snowing in Hazleton??

I hope not, this is bullshit. I shoveled the Sonic out dozens of times and now I have to do it again tomorrow when the plow comes. Also I shoveled the roof off and it all fell on the path I dug, so now I have to shovel that again. WTF

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, EdBacon said:

How are the roads gonna be tmw? Dad says 2 feet on the ground in Berks Co. 

Super windy up here. We have about 22". The drifting is the problem out this way. If the snow ever stops the roads will hopefully get better. I've been in and out of the house for the last hour or so and haven't heard a plow out on any roads yet.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I hope not, this is bullshit. I shoveled the Sonic out dozens of times and now I have to do it again tomorrow when the plow comes. Also I shoveled the roof off and now the walkway I keep shoveling is full of 2 feet of snow and I have to shovel it again. WTF

tenor-263689220.gif.ca26834e533f0674713f930baf2f438a.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, EdBacon said:

How are the roads gonna be tmw? Dad says 2 feet on the ground in Berks Co. 

Where in Berks is he??  Depends when the snow stops falling.  The main roads will be snowpacked but passable and neighborhood subdivisions and secondary roads will be a mess.  From where I live I’d have no issues cause I’m basically on a frontage road that leads to a main road but I don’t know if I’ll have the same motivation to get the perder tomorrow AM as I did today.  I doubt I’ll go into work until Wednesday AM. 

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I hope not, this is bullshit. I shoveled the Sonic out dozens of times and now I have to do it again tomorrow when the plow comes. Also I shoveled the roof off and now the walkway I keep shoveling is full of 2 feet of snow and I have to shovel it again. WTF

You didn’t answer my question is it still snowing in Hazleton?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where in Berks is he??  Depends when the snow stops falling.  The main roads will be snowpacked but passable and neighborhood subdivisions and secondary roads will be a mess.  From where I live I’d have no issues cause I’m basically on a frontage road that leads to a main road but I don’t know if I’ll have the same motivation to get the perder tomorrow AM as I did today.  I doubt I’ll go into work until Wednesday AM. 

Out nearish Bear Creek. 

I figure by the time I can get out wherever I would want to go would be a madhouse or tickets are sold out. I might try hiking something instead.

Edited by EdBacon

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Easy for you to say, you live in a hotel house and just had to clean off your car and ski all day. I had to perform hard labor.

Yeah after performing hard labor your mom probably has a tray of chicken tendies, fruit by the foot and dunkaroos waiting for you along with a frosty mug of @RootDKJBeer or Yoo Hoo..

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

14 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Today was awesome. I had to run to work first thing but thankfully they closed and I was able to get to Blue before 9. Great people and great snow made for 10/10. The apres beer just topped it off.

Blizzard like conditions made a fun drive home. Didn’t have any issues but the road disappeared a couple times.

10263E6E-093E-4B75-8438-B60B7E334A91.jpeg

1806782C-39EA-4AA9-8E16-32BAE7499D35.jpeg

1AB283CB-BDD6-4D94-BA61-D1A60A2AB1B4.jpeg

That first photo just reminds me how inadequate snowboards are for transportation on days like today. Two chairs of boarders in front of us and we still got first tracks down Razors because they had to strap in. 

• Like 2