2/21 Foggy

C1erArt

32 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I didn't hear that Blue had changed its uphill policy?

Total renegades!

We commented over the weekend that uphill isnt allowed, but the mass of people just walking up the slopes to watch thier presious kids race, is more than cool.   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mashed taters and slush.  Fun morning as a first time steezin pass holder @ Blue The True!  ROTD was switchback, with nile mile err free fall a close 2nd.  Suprisingly nice snow compared to the rest.  Say high if you see my jacket in the lift lines 👋

Screenshot_20230221_145051_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DiMe said:

Mashed taters and slush.  Fun morning as a first time steezin pass holder @ Blue The True!  ROTD was switchback, with nile mile err free fall a close 2nd.  Suprisingly nice snow compared to the rest.  Say high if you see my jacket in the lift lines 👋

Screenshot_20230221_145051_Gallery.jpg

Weren’t you working in Brooklyn back in the day?  I think I was living there while you were working there. Good to see you back on the board!

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

Weren’t you working in Brooklyn back in the day?  I think I was living there while you were working there. Good to see you back on the board!

You have a great memory!  Yes I was, working in Manhattan now.  Thanks!

• Like 1