Blue just emailed me a drone picture of JohnnyLaw

saltyant

4 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I don't think they have VIP lines, just first tracks

I was fervently utilizing their single riders line last week, til it too extended to Terra Haute. 

Some dude told me there is a season passholder line. I'll have to look for it. Up until last weekend, there had been no lines at all to even warrant taking a quick look at if there is a VIP scanner on the side.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I'm just happy it didn't catch my scratching my ass crack or something seriously though that is a nice drone shot.

You dodged a bullet but the guy waiting to get on lift got caught sniffin the person in front of them...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I'll have to check next time I go, maybe I'll write a report on their V.I.P. lines.

They have VIP lines?? First time I hear, but it's not like Blue has them any longer.

What does their routine look like on a weekday morning? Both expresses running? Any lines to report, or slow lifts to detour if expresses are choked?

7 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

You dodged a bullet but the guy waiting to get on lift got caught sniffin the person in front of them...

🤣🤣 I bet their are some feet dudes who hangout around blue just to watch people put their boots on

4 minutes ago, eaf said:

They have VIP lines?? First time I hear, but it's not like Blue has them any longer.

What does their routine look like on a weekday morning? Both expresses running? Any lines to report, or slow lifts to detour if expresses are choked?

Quad and new sixer run, all three got lots of new netting to make fancy cattle chutes and all threw have designated season pass lines after Sunday. 

Weekday the old sixer only ran Monday when it was packed, like Saturday packed and my guess is it's only going to run if it's super busy.  The ikon people I talked to Monday seem to be gone but thats just randos I happen to talk to. 

Besides Monday it's been ski on at least until early afternoon, my gut says the super packed lines shit is a weekend/rando ikon day thing that will be harder to predict and consequently be a tough one for blue. 

• Haha 1