The Grate Redemption at Camelback 1/13/24

saltyant

13 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

$75 lost pass fee lololol

IMG_3573.jpeg

That’s crazy should be like $5 or zero. Sheesh if I owned a ski resort, not only would I replace the pass no charge but I’d give a voucher for a hot cocoa or soft drink as well.  My response would be,”oh man that stinks I hate losing stuff, I’ll print you off a new pass and have a cocoa on us we appreciate your business”.  But I’m a customer service wizard. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I saw that on teh Face Books. I wonder if Blue the True charges the same since it and Camelback are essentially brothers now???

Last I heard Blue was charging(threatening) $20 for a new pass but never actually charging the person and still printing one

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you always keep your pass in the same zipped pocket you won’t lose is unless you lose your jacket. 

Or wash it and take the pass out like I did last year. When was the last time your washed your ski fit?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Or wash it and take the pass out like I did last year. When was the last time your washed your ski fit?

Pants and jacket I think last year before JH…but I ski in the rain sometimes.  The important stuff, ski socks and under armor gets washed every week. I think JLaw went 28 days in a row skiing the same pair of unwashed socks.  Talk about stiff socks 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hot take: Season Pass holders are the new day ticket people. 

There are so many pass holders now that it doesn't make a ton of financial sense to just buy day tickets. We are unfortunately less special now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Schif said:

Hot take: Season Pass holders are the new day ticket people. 

There are so many pass holders now that it doesn't make a ton of financial sense to just buy day tickets. We are unfortunately less special now. 

We are still special at Blue, VIP line, discounts, season passholder party maybe but at like 2pm on a Sunday so turnout is low. 

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Last I heard Blue was charging(threatening) $20 for a new pass but never actually charging the person and still printing one

They were going to charge me last year the day I forgot my jacket that had my pass in it, but I elected to redeem one of my own buddy passes to use for myself instead. I can't remeber how much it was going to be, but $20 sounds right. 5 or 10 dollars and I would have just paid it instead of using a buddy.

They didn't charge me on opening day this year when I forgot I had last seasons alien day tic from Camel in my glove and not my Blue pass. Maybe because it was opening day so would have been like I was picking it up for the first time? They also asked if I wanted to hang onto the new card when I went in the next visit to ask them to make my 40th card the active one again. And when she asked she said something like, "in case you lose it so you won't get charged for a replacement."