2/4/24…sunny Sunday, a little better

Fun sunny morning at Blue...Lazy was good for three...Challenge was nice up top but got a little slick at the bottom...Did a few Come around/Chute/to a spicy Lower Main..Ended with a Paradise which looked like it had been carpet bombed...Good parking lot scene too...

20240204_084230.jpg

20240204_085641.jpg

20240204_094011.jpg

20240204_094022.jpg

20240204_094305.jpg

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

This weekend I mainly lapped challenge and coming soon.  The sunlight made it possible to really hit good speed without worries of not seeing ruts and bumps

Did they dress up coming soon a little last night? 

3 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Fun sunny morning at Blue...Lazy was good for three...Challenge was nice up top but got a little slick at the bottom...Did a few Come around/Chute/to a spicy Lower Main..Ended with a Paradise which looked like it had been carpet bombed...Good parking lot scene too...

20240204_084230.jpg

20240204_085641.jpg

20240204_094011.jpg

20240204_094022.jpg

20240204_094305.jpg

You are a ninja, you always have good pics but I've never seen you taking photos.  

Today was an improvement over yesterday for sure, challenge, coming soon, lazy were all pretty good but still that classic blue sketchiness with random boiler to super soft.

It did get a bit softer when we went back out but unbelievably uneven, lower dis the right side was a legit mogul field and the rest was getting there. 

Most excellent to get some sun and it was super nice out to have a beer. It was an excellent weekend though I'm hoping for a turn in conditions,  my back hurts from all the up, down and all around just getting through the trash. 

• Like 5

Wow, the grooming was night/day improvement over yesterday’s disaster of an attempt at grooming.  It only goes to prove that Blue’s groomers are actually capable of putting down some decent cord, if they want to (or may be allowed to).

Ran the ridge on Coming Soon which was ROTD but the ridge has practically disappeared into nothing but the weeds.  Not a whole lotta fun elsewhere and just lost interest in the same old situation.

Parking lot beers were fun as usual and kudos to @enjoralas for some tasty jambalaya!

• Like 4