Tussey Stoke Thread... 2024!!

saltyant

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh so now it’s open. I’m confused and that’s theft of services. 

It is open. Of course I paid. I bet if they checked lift passes they could save up their pennies from the revenue to buy a brand new high speed bubble chair lift like Camelback.

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant this is becoming like a store my friend Kristen used to work at in the mall,”a Hot Topic”

Are you staying somewhere nice in state college?  Maybe pretend you’re a college student. 

Correct. That's just like Toasts favourite store Hot Topic. There sure is a flurry of activity in this thread. I don't think I would pass as a college student as I now look like I'm 22 instead of 21.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant

Are you staying somewhere nice in state college?  Maybe pretend you’re a college student. 

WJW I'm getting old. Talking to some young whipper snappers and thought they were high schoolers, but they are college students. Can't believe I used to look like that 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Correct. That's just like Toasts favourite store Hot Topic. There sure is a flurry of activity in this thread. I don't think I would pass as a college student as I now look like I'm 22 instead of 21.

At penn state a lot of the students are on the six or seven year plan. You’ll be fine. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Tusseys pretty rad now. The blue square has lots of nice poe poe. Black diamond is icy death. Green circle is nice. 95 percent of crowd is 21 or younger

I’m loving all the pictures.  Sounds radical. You must be working up quite the appetite skiing so much Poe Poe 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Schif said:

Glad you got to experience Tussey, what do you think of that wooden quad with the post in the middle?

I'm on it right now. I think its rad that I can put the bar up and down and not even have to talk to my neighbor because the bars are divided. That's a pretty rad feature and I haven't had to even pause my music to make small talk.

Edited by saltyant

On 2/13/2024 at 2:10 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think Tussey is a wussy name for a ski mountain and tushy is like an old lady way of saying butt..just say rear, behind, badonkadonk or damn like normal people. 

I think the “tuss” rhymes with “bus”……tUS-ssy.  

Although I do like badonkadonk mountain. I’d ski there.

• Confused 1