2/15/24 Busy

C1erArt

All slopes in pretty good shape except Midway and the area above (though better than yesterday). Quad was running better than yesterday, although still had some delays. By 10  the line for the quad was backed up to the gates. No sign of starting challenge express by the time I left at 11. Noticed a lot of the trails are groomed out a lot wider than previously, particularly freefall. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, C1erArt said:

No. They were just setting up ropes inside the Main St lift corral as I left. 

Skied from 915-130. I didn’t feel the lift lines were that long, we use the season pass line, and I felt it was helpful. Nice snow conditions all day. I guess all the weekenders will get rid of all the cookies on Switchback and Sidewinder for us folks that ski during the week. 😎

• Like 3

last night was good, true packed powder and pretty smooth. Need some wax though, the natty snow is slow. Did 6 runs in exactly 1 hour which is a pretty good pace for me. headed over to stroudsburg to catch the Tele Colo movie and scored some Platty vouchers in the raffle

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think Dirtwolf is there. I have work. Have fun and post a report and don’t worry the people will be arriving soon. Let’s fucking go

It's pretty rad out here. Except lots of gapers out constantly fucking up boarding the lift which is getting annoying. I see dirt wolf sometimes. They'd better get the middle six pack running or it will be a cluster soon and all week-end long. JFDan will have to badger them on social media again.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah this is turning into a better season than last year!!!

All 3 lifts running and backed up to gates. A worker is pairing people up on the quad which is rad. Snow is mostly 10 out of 10 except Midway is cookies for some reason. Only Stoke stomper is the dang wind from the north which is cutting my speed by 34%

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow Salty excellent real-time updates.  Id be pissed being at work but already sold a big tombstone and another one soon. 

This is exactly how the OG season pass holder line used to work. Everyone is making 6 pairs which is rad

IMG_20240216_105815978.thumb.jpg.f301146068c9edf5d543524666a2664f.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Chaos at the OG 6 lift! Lift organizer disappears so now we have 2, 3, or 4 people riding while 100s and 100s stand in line looking at empty spots on chairs. OG6 continuously stopping. Not good, Blue!!

Don’t they have liftline organizers out at the three high speeds.