2/18…sunny Sunday…

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I can't believe there was a fight over a parking spot. One time I parked my Sonic in an extremely tight spot, and I didn't even get in a brawl.

Used to have a tiny 1990 Honda civic junker. Took great pleasure in squeezing into spots in ski areas where people parked just close enough together that they thought someone couldn’t park between them. Usually high end vehicles. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

To avoid situations like that, blue needs to close the entrance to the main lot when they begin using the auxiliary lot across the street.  Wait til like 25 morning people leave then reopen the main lot.  Half the people arriving at noon go to the main lot instead of the auxiliary lot and just circle endlessly, causing traffic issues 

while the almost fight was between a 7:30am arrival and a noon arrival, there shouldn’t be noon arrivals circling the main lot to begin with 

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

To avoid situations like that, blue needs to close the entrance to the main lot when they begin using the auxiliary lot across the street.  Wait til like 25 morning people leave then reopen the main lot.  Half the people arriving at noon go to the main lot instead of the auxiliary lot and just circle endlessly, causing traffic issues 

Or better yet pave the parking lot and paint lines in it. 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

30 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is pretty rad. Tested out my new GoPro today

Thanks for posting!!!  Your shadow in the screenshot makes you look like 30 feet tall radical. It felt like I was there skiing that run…I also like the on your left to the guy on falls lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

I was hoping the 2 guys were gonna fight lol.  When the guy got out of his car I thought it was on

Can’t believe no one filmed it. I left around 11am, while waiting to turn left on Blue Mountain Drive, about 15 cars pulled in. Only one did not have Jersey plates. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

NO

Why not? Yesterday I had to waste 5 sheets of paper towel cleaning up the muddy mess on my shoes. I would pay extra on my season pass, like $3.50, if they would pave the lot so I don't have to clean up the muddy mess

25 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Why not? Yesterday I had to waste 5 sheets of paper towel cleaning up the muddy mess on my shoes. I would pay extra on my season pass, like $3.50, if they would pave the lot so I don't have to clean up the muddy mess

I didn’t have a problem.. it was pretty frozen. Why should Blue waste the money? Obviously, most people don’t care, they still park there. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The summit VIP lot is paved, you could park up there to keep the dirt off your shoes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, indiggio said:

The summit VIP lot is paved, you could park up there to keep the dirt off your shoes.

And if he’s feeling like a pimp he can go brush his shoulders off.  

I didn’t ski this AM..slept in until 730..off to work.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1