Best thing you have ever done

parkrider

I wanna know what was the greatest thing you have ever accomplished on a snowboard or ski. I would have to say the first time i landed a 360 about 3 years ago. I will never forget the feeling i had, cause you know when you start doing tricks and stuff a 3 is a pretty big feat, but idk, i just remeber being so exstatic about it.

Edited by parkrider

I wanna know what was the greatest thing you have ever accomplished on a snowboard or ski. I would have to say the first time i landed a 360 about 3 years ago. I will never forget the feeling i had, cause you know when you start doing tricks and stuff a 3 is a pretty big feat, but idk, i just remeber being so exstatic about it.

On ski's, my first run down Outer Limits in VT.

On snowboard, making it down the slope for the first time without falling.

this one time i was riding with my brosssss and I was going up to this one jump and my friend was directly behind me and then i through a 1080 with a cannoball grab to front flip rocket air and then he bonked my helmet and then proceded to double front flip off of the bonk....later after landing the trick we met these hot girls and hung out with them....and went to Coldstone....i got a vanilla ice cream/resses penut butter treat....after going to coldstone i realized i had resses all over my snow stuff and so i took a bath with all the snowstuff on wreckng my mp3 player....Me and and bro dog...went to indianapolis maryland to go get it fixed but instead of getting fixed my friend decided to start a pro surfing career...i got pissed so i went back to PA and married the girl i met after pulling my greatest trick...........

this one time i was riding with my brosssss and I was going up to this one jump and my friend was directly behind me and then i through a 1080 with a cannoball grab to front flip rocket air and then he bonked my helmet and then proceded to double front flip off of the bonk....later after landing the trick we met these hot girls and hung out with them....and went to Coldstone....i got a vanilla ice cream/resses penut butter treat....after going to coldstone i realized i had resses all over my snow stuff and so i took a bath with all the snowstuff on wreckng my mp3 player....Me and and bro dog...went to indianapolis maryland to go get it fixed but instead of getting fixed my friend decided to start a pro surfing career...i got pissed so i went back to PA and married the girl i met after pulling my greatest trick...........

thats crazy because i did the exact same thing. sick!

first time i did an ollie box - about 32 foot long, first try - whole thing clean. i was so scared of having to ollie onto it and so stoked afterwards. that was the biggest adrenaline rush for me. that and getting my first air in mountain creek's pipe. looking down 20 feet to the ground is scary to a kid afraid of heights. i've done better stuff since but never as much adrenaline.

hmmm... this one day i was at liberty with my friend, it was a slushy spring day so the park was realllyyy sweet. before i went with him i was too afraid to even rollover the takeoff of this 15 foot table, and by the end of the day i had cleared a 35 footer. such a sick day, just cuz i finally grew some balls and progressed a ton.

This winter at booter, going through the park. I was scared shitless of every jump and rail. Going to the end i saw that beautiful stairset. Yeah right, in my dreams. Then i got it. Doing anything that once scared the hell out of you is the best feeling in the world.

EDIT: off topic, my bad. That's probably not my "best" but my most memorable, because it's opened my eyes to other, harder things.

Edited by stevo

probably swith backside 180 over a pine tree at Shawnee from Kittatiney to Lower Bushkill. also winning nationals at Mt Snow in Half pipe and overall freestyle.. and having the highest score in HP of the all the divisions combined with JJ thomas, danny kass, keir dillon, luke wynen, tyler lepore, in the field.. that was fun :yes

Pow: rolling highspeed down hangmans at mammoth in 3 feet of pow.

Drop: dropping a 3 off the widowmaker on loveland pass

Comp: beating an unknown turned super pro at a local slopestyle(c99)

JRA : getting to be a grom riding with wynen, jaral, kass, dillon, evan, simon, cash and many other SHC

Jump: June mtn park. def the best jump line in the country

Rail: Oh soo many i have loved. gotta say the 40 fter at cb owned me when i was 14, so i owned it when i was 18 and they brought it back out of the woods.

Boys: Rode with many ppl, these are the best bro's ever, mike k, bram, beresch, jeffy, skotty, jd, kevin, mike d, joe, shane, luke, vinny.

Trip: VT 02 8 ppl 2 rooms, a heated pool a bathtub full of beer and only 3 ppl were old enough to drink!

Man do i miss the ice coast

• 2 weeks later...
getting divorced!!

You got divorced while being on skis or a snowboard? Maybe it waqs BECAUSE of the skis AND snowboards you got divorced!

The best thing I've done on skis was to boogie down Minuteman at Roundtop in order to alert the Ski Patrol of another skier with a broken leg.

Sorry, I didn't realize this thread was about crazy acts of courage. The best thing I do on skis is help other downed skiers & snowboarders. I don't mind picking up booters and hucksters. - VY