Good News II

Park Crue

I know in CO the Jibij guys celebrate gaper day on April fools day, they dress up like gapers. I'd do that in a heartbeat if our season actually extended to April 1st....

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/content/te.../113/team_id/2/

Where have you been.. haha. Many resorts have days called Gaper days... Not just that little group of people.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he means if blue's management is reading this they might not take the park rat cause so seriously cause were calling their customer's gapers. not really a derogatory name calling, but def not a postivite one either

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm not talking about signs. Call a customer a "gaper" to management and see how it goes over.

:ph34r:

Judging by the ladder that rainbowish thing has to be about 10' tall, but most of that will most likely be buried; as of now there's no legs. It resembles a tapered rainbow box, but it's flat on top. The other thing looks like it wants to be a c-rail, which would be awesome, but it's a bit wide.

Why is there absolutey no bank on that C box?

cause it's not a box silly, it's part of the train track for the tot lot.

Judging by the ladder that rainbowish thing has to be about 10' tall, but most of that will most likely be buried; as of now there's no legs.

thats one of those monkey bars that goes in the playground.

Well, on the web cam at Blue, they are doing something with the six pack. There is a truck there installing something. When are the heli's supposed to get there? This season is so gonna rock. Its gonna be one of the best. Blue Mountain has really been stepping it up. I won't be supprised to see if they put in 2 more trials on the east side of the mountain. :rock

My only theory on the C box is that it will be setup at an angle like this one

C-box

But I dunno, the legs are perpendicular to the C so that could be hard.

thats what i was thinking. they have a large bank on the right side of the trail that they wouldnt need the legs to be at an angle to install it there. if thats the case, it might be hitable. otherwise, its worthless.

Yea the MC one is repeatable because the legs are vertical so if you set it up vertical it will be fine. This one looks like it will rely on snow to keep it at an angle. What happens when the snow melts in the spring? Of course they could be building a second bow like 2 inchs above the outer one and putting the box material at an angle, but from what it looks like here thats not whats going to happen (i've also never seen that built like that but its a possibility)