10.05.06 - ParkLogic Update

ParkLogic

Its week 2 for us and we are making excellent progress. On a regular basis we will be posting general information to keep everyone abreast of our progress and whats in store for the future:

-This week...Major trail improvements to 'Merry Widow'

-New Park Sponsor announced..... Dakine http://www.dakine.com

-New park layouts nearing completion

-Park website nearing completion http://www.jfbb.com/terrain.html

New Jib build progress:

This week:

-2 new 16', wide "Intro" boxes

-3 new 20' "Intro" boxes

-1 new 20' flat rail

-1 new 30' downslope box

-1 new 2X30', wide flat box

next week:

-1 new 32' roundbar (flat)

-1 new 40' roundbar (downslope)

-1 new flat/down box (size tbd)

-1 new 40' battleship box (mellow)

No worries, more jib varieties coming soon! If you don't see your favorite feature listed, I'm sure you'll see it soon. We'll pretty much have everything covered including unique wallrides, tree slides/bonks, quarter-jibs, cboxes all with ParkLogic craftsmanship. More info, photos and videos coming soon!

-Shawn

ParkLogic

Edited by ParkLogic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its week 2 for us and we are making excellent progress. On a regular basis we will be posting general information to keep everyone abreast of our progress and whats in store for the future:

-This week...Major trail improvements to 'Merry Widow'

-New Park Sponsor announced..... Dakine www.dakine.com

-New park layouts nearing completion

-Park website nearing completion http://www.jfbb.com/terrain.html

New Jib build progress:

This week:

-2 new 16', wide "Intro" boxes

-3 new 20' "Intro" boxes

-1 new 20' flat rail

-1 new 30' downslope box

-1 new 2X30', wide flat box

next week:

-1 new 32' roundbar (flat)

-1 new 40' roundbar (downslope)

-1 new flat/down box (size tbd)

-1 new 40' battleship box (mellow)

No worries, more jib varieties coming soon! If you don't see your favorite feature listed, I'm sure you'll see it soon. We'll pretty much have everything covered including unique wallrides, tree slides/bonks, quarter-jibs, cboxes all with ParkLogic craftsmanship. More info, photos and videos coming soon!

-Shawn

ParkLogic

Sounds awesome, and welcome! :)

Welcome..I'm a big part of PASR..can I have some free vouchers that I can sell on ebay and in the parking lot...Just Kidding... :nana Definitely post pictures of the Big mo-fo Booters at Boulder Mountain.

Hmmmm...which mtn this year will have the ever so coveted "big mo-fo booters"...will it be BB or Booter Mtn.?

Will Booter Mtn go back to just being Blue and will BB now turn into Big Booter or Booter Boulder?

Big Booter sounds better...

I think it's awesome to keep hearing the updates, but towards the end of building and beginning of the season, I think it would be better to keep a few of the features "secret". Idk, its cool to go not expecting something to be there and then be like "o shit, check that out". It would probably draw in some customers too.

I think it's awesome to keep hearing the updates, but towards the end of building and beginning of the season, I think it would be better to keep a few of the features "secret". Idk, its cool to go not expecting something to be there and then be like "o shit, check that out". It would probably draw in some customers too.

that makes no sense with the people making decisions on where to get their passes now. keep the fantastic news coming shawn, it's a refreshing change, it's got my kid stoked, he just told me about your update.

Hey Shawn,

I was a advid rider at Mountain Creek for the past few years. Riding your parks was amaizing. It was actaully the Creek that made me pursue a career in parks. After working for a park in the poconos last year it really pained me to see PA parks that didn't uphold to the strong freestyle boom in PA. Welcome to the state.

and for those who have never ridden at mt.creek, you are about to have the best jibs in the east at jfbb. enjoy real setups.

(PS... the drivers are better here too!)

(PS... the drivers are better here too!)

Haha thats cuz they don't go over 50 in their Subie wagons so nothing can happen! Ask Atomic about two lane Vermont roads in his cars.

No doubt that BB is gonna see a huge improvement this year. With all these park improvements locally, there is sure to be a ton of product waiting to be won at comps.

Haha thats cuz they don't go over 50 in their Subie wagons so nothing can happen! Ask Atomic about two lane Vermont roads in his cars.

No doubt that BB is gonna see a huge improvement this year. With all these park improvements locally, there is sure to be a ton of product waiting to be won at comps.

I think he was talking about Pennsylvania drivers, but ask those 5 cars that I passed in a row on route 7 this weekend...three clicks of the left paddle and woosh. :o

anyway, its good to see not only JFBB improving, but almost all local mountains are really trying to outdo everyone else, which is great for PA, the parks keep getting better and better because of it. We'll just have to see who has the best park in PA.

times 2....haha..Papasteeze and Gurp-dawg...

Maybe Boulder mountain will build big mo-fo booters like Booter mountain now that the Mountain Creek park crue is taking over... :rock:tinfoil::tinfoil:

dude they had "big mo-fo booters" last year too..and im sure theyll have them again this year