Blue Mountain Park Crew Update

snorovr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o s***

check out the pics on that myspace...the new entrance to the sidewinder park hahahaha

looks like we got a new big sign to go at the entrance too

one more thing, that sliding board style thing...honestly, looks wierd. not sure how thats gonna be

and...

now that the trail is twice as wide, all the snow guns are only on one side. what about the other side? lots of cat hours pushing snow?

Edited by Shadows

i was waitin for someone to say something...

and technically you are right, but this is a loophole so to speak.

but this isnt really a business because they arent pushing a product or selling anything. now, if they start saying "come to blue cause we just got this sweet new rail" than i might have to write a letter haha.

myspace is still gay

myspace is still gay

Don't have one. Never will.

Blue is gonna be nasty this year though. Park crue is totally engrossed in making sure that Blue is gonna be a great place to rip. I love to see the effort that Boulder and Bear at putting into their terrain, it just makes us want to work harder.

Edited by freeridintre

looks like those stairs are the entrance to the park, which means you will have to take your board or skis off to get into the park, which will be perfect because anyone who wants to go in can for free, you don't need a guy checking passes, but not as many people will bother. I will be used to it since at mountain creek with the gondola you have to strap in everytime anyway. It also means you probably will have a higher start so more speed rolling into the first features. good idea.

you have to go up. it is going to be placed on a huge mound of snow. you have to take your stuff off to go up them and into the park. kinda like at mt snow's inferno park...

it wont keep everybody out... but at least it will keep the people out that use the trail to carve turns and it will keep the race lessons out.

you have to go up. it is going to be placed on a huge mound of snow. you have to take your stuff off to go up them and into the park. kinda like at mt snow's inferno park...

it wont keep everybody out... but at least it will keep the people out that use the trail to carve turns and it will keep the race lessons out.

Wow, that' is a good idea. Gonna be a pain in the ass for the snowcats to get in- i assume they'll have a gate or something. Someone's gonna put snow up the stairs for an easier entrance too, but all in all, it's better than nothing.