One More Weekend?

NiftySHIFTY

So when will it be announced whether or not they will open this weekend?

How were conditions on Sunday?

If they do open, how many trails/lifts do they plan to have?

I'm not looking for great conditions or anything, just trying to get the most out of the end of the season and I'm sort of planning around whether they'll be open or not.

Since they close at 6pm, will a twilight/night pass be usable if I have them, or are they no longer valid and will I be screwed into having to buy a pass?

I don't know for sure, but, the highest up want's to open. I have been riding around, pulling in fences and signs so they can push snow around for the weekend. I can't promise anything, but, we have a ton of snow left. We may not have everything available, but, we could have quite a bit.

It was already posted that if the temps are colder than predicted this week and it doesn't rain, then they might reopen.

Due to the unseasonably warm weather this week, Camelback has decided to close for the Season. We would like to thank you all for another wonderful season!

Funny - they could turn on the guns tonight if they really wanted to.

This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 16 mph.

Tonight: Clear, with a low around 24. North wind between 6 and 14 mph.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind between 5 and 9 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers after 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

I'll give marketing some credit here. Pulling the old "We'll see you next week!" and then never opening again for the second year in a row, damn that late winter storm :rofl This means they never have to worry about setting a closing date and no one can get mad about the date because there isn't one!

I'll give marketing some credit here. Pulling the old "We'll see you next week!" and then never opening again for the second year in a row, damn that late winter storm :rofl This means they never have to worry about setting a closing date and no one can get mad about the date because there isn't one!
I see on their website that they threw in the towel and closed for the season.

Looks like Elk will get some more of my money!

They've almost always closed with some tricky message like: "If there's a big storm, we'll reopen."

I think the storm two weeks ago actually forced them to stay open an extra week.

I bet Craig and Ashleigh will be at Sno this Saturday to take advantage of the $10 tickets for season passholders from other mountains...making some turns on freshly blown snow.

Any chance sno has 2 weekends left?

Any chance sno has 2 weekends left?

If enough people were to show up this weekend...which they won't.

And definitely not Jeff and Doug, since they now can't stand the thought of skiing in freshly blown snow when it's warm the next day. That damn unskiable glue! Much better to ski on Booter's rocks and mud. Yeah, those sunny, warm days after a snowstorm are just the worst...

You guys can't come up with a better reason Blue isn't making snow for the last weekend? You're gonna stick with the story that it makes for worse skiing? Gotta tell ya, guys, that's sorta :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: