The discount lift ticket thread

RidgeRacer

While most of us have passes to one particular mt., we like to ski / ride at more than one area during the winter. Use this thread to post any special lift tiket discounts / deals that come up throughout the sesaon (local or otherwise) to help save another PASR some cash.

I'll start with an obvious one...

Ski at Blue Mt. on Sunday nights for $19 - Pretty nice deal IMO.

$100 season passes at June Mountain with a college ID and copy of your course schedule.

I realize this isn't that spectacular of a deal for people on the east coast but if you want to spend a week or two in California riding one of the best parks in the world it's much cheaper than buying lift tickets.

Ski at Blue Mt. on Sunday nights for $19 - Pretty nice deal IMO.

Sno has a similar Sunday night deal. Last year it was $20.00. This year it's $22.00. Sno is still the better deal because the conditions are still good Sun. night. Blue is skied-off by lunch time.

Check with your local town, borough, or township. Many offer discount vouchers to all kinds of entertainment venues including most of the PA ski areas. Discounts are in the $6.00 to $12.00 range depending on day/night and midweek/weekend. They usually post the lift ticket prices in early Dec.

Here's some examples for Blue Mt. last year:

Night: $22.00 vs. $29.00

Midweek Day: $33.00 vs. $42.00

Weekend Day: $41.00 vs. $49.00

Bear Creek Night ticket was $18.00 vs $27.00(?).

I'm hoping Sno signs onto this program this year.

Belleayre, ski free on your birthday. If it's not during the season there is a "makeup" day assigned. See the website.

Bellayre has $10.00 midweek tickets during their Winterfest from Jan. 28 to Feb. 1, 2008.

Plattekill offered the same deal that week.

My son and I went to both resorts because we cancelled a trip to VT that week due to the lack of snow in VT that week last year.

spring mountain for 15 bucks? so close to me and so cheap. i love that place. the park is so shitty its fun

dude i know what u mean. i have a permanent bond with that place i swear. i have to go back atleast twice every year just to say whats up to an old friend. haha :tinfoil:

dude i know what u mean. i have a permanent bond with that place i swear. i have to go back atleast twice every year just to say whats up to an old friend. haha :tinfoil:

Buckman's Ski Shops sell discount tickets to Spring Mt. Don't know the details but I think a night ticket was $18.00 last year. That's where I learned to ski and it is 15 min. from my house, so I'll have to go at least once this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is totally belated to this thread, however since I have the Buckman's calendar, I thought I'd post the specials....

Demo Days:

12/30 - Sno Mtn. $49.00 lift

1/7 - Jack Frost $20.00 lift

1/18 - Elk Mtn. $20.00 lift

N.B. While the lift ticket on demo days is generally available all day, the use of demos is only available until 2:00 p.m.

Customer Appreciation Days:

1/16 Bear Creek $18.00 lift

1/25 Camelback $23.00 lift

1/28 Blue Mtn. $18.00 lift + $8.00 lunch

2/1 Elk Mtn. $20.00 lift

2/4 Sno Mtn. $15.00 lift (nice! you can visit me for only $15!!)

2/11 Jack Frost $20.00 lift

2/15 Bear Creek $18.00 lift

2/25 Blue Mtn. $18.00 lift + $8.00 lunch

N.B. Buckman's also has discounted lift tickets available generally.

• 1 month later...
This is totally belated to this thread, however since I have the Buckman's calendar, I thought I'd post the specials....

Demo Days:

12/30 - Sno Mtn. $49.00 lift

1/7 - Jack Frost $20.00 lift

1/18 - Elk Mtn. $20.00 lift

N.B. While the lift ticket on demo days is generally available all day, the use of demos is only available until 2:00 p.m.

Customer Appreciation Days:

1/16 Bear Creek $18.00 lift

1/25 Camelback $23.00 lift

1/28 Blue Mtn. $18.00 lift + $8.00 lunch

2/1 Elk Mtn. $20.00 lift

2/4 Sno Mtn. $15.00 lift (nice! you can visit me for only $15!!)

2/11 Jack Frost $20.00 lift

2/15 Bear Creek $18.00 lift

2/25 Blue Mtn. $18.00 lift + $8.00 lunch

N.B. Buckman's also has discounted lift tickets available generally.

Thanks for all the support Melissa! You have mentioned us in various threads.

the great thing about our discount tickets is that if you don't use them, you can return them for a full refund (up to March 15th). buy what you think you will use and if the weather is nasty or you end up sick or hung over then just return the ones you didn't use.

also, be aware that the Demos on the 3 demo days are limited based on which manufacturers show up and how many people are actively demoing. you can still buy the discount ticket even if you don't demo. also the Sn