any one been there

GSSucks

I was up there yesterday and they still had good coverage. I dont know how it will be today after all the rain... its supposed to get colder starting tonight for the next couple days so hopefully they will make snow again

i called them up and they said they got mostly rain, but some snow in the later hours so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Alright toast, then don't go to BB...go to Blue Mtn. the True Mtn. instead.....oh wait.....

Yeah dude, you gotta hate on everyone that doesn't like boulder, people aren't allowed opinions anymore i take it?

See...me and Papa get along these days. :D

nooooooooo!!!! well shit, let me destroy that. :devil:

your mountain is not covered in snow yet, you don't have enough verticle, its too far away, the website.... the lifts are too slow, the jibs too short, there aren't any jumps, kids complain about a wierd vibe last year, there are no plans for a pipe, 12 oz soda for 2.50 is too much, rails are sticky, landings weren't steep enough, there are ditches in the parking lot, there is mud everywhere, the little blue ball on Ians hat is gay, uhhhh... shit, thats all I got. hehehee

mad props for getting open and apparently staying open! Doing a fantastic job up there. Boulder Rocks!

Edited by Papasteeze

nooooooooo!!!! well shit, let me destroy that. :devil:

your mountain is not covered in snow yet, you don't have enough verticle, its too far away, the website.... the lifts are too slow, the jibs too short, there aren't any jumps, kids complain about a wierd vibe last year, there are no plans for a pipe, 12 oz soda for 2.50 is too much, rails are sticky, landings weren't steep enough, there are ditches in the parking lot, there is mud everywhere, the little blue ball on Ians hat is gay, uhhhh... shit, thats all I got. hehehee

mad props for getting open and apparently staying open! Doing a fantastic job up there. Boulder Rocks!

I'll admit...that was funny.