*S*N*O*W*

toast21602

Snowed most of the day here. Covered pretty much everything with maybe a quarter to half inch in the grass and slick white sidewalks. Very windy too. The thing that killed me was all the people blatantly disregarding the weather. I walked behind some idiot today in flip flops and then almost fell over laughing when a girl who had sweatpants rolled up to her knees told her friend that she was cold. :rofl :rofl

Its days like these that I'm glad I'm a snowboarder. 30 degrees with flurries is like a sauna compared to Saturday at Killington. Learn how to layer and have the right gear and life is good in the winter.

here in central jerz it is comming down pretty steady now started about half and hour ago and it is begining to coat the ground, visable on dirt patches and we are supposed to get liek 2 inches here and more south of here even here on the coast. hopefully we can session my firends box if he gets his 2 tower guns going cuz it is super cold and dry out

THIS IS SICKK

Snowing HARD here, sticking to everything and making walking on the non heated sidewalks a pain. Its at the point where I wish I had my goggles when I go to class.

where the hell are there heated sidewalks? psu?

its been snowing all day here. about 2 hours ago i learned the hard way to wear glasses when i ride my bike when its snowing out.