Groomers Day Off

Rodeo Steve

Went up the past few mornings and I think the groomers started partying a few days early. Extremely dissapointed in morning conditions. I mean we all know Blue is known for death cookies but this is getting a little out of hand. Hoping for better grooming for a New Years Resolution. :unsure:

get your act together Blue. Hire people who actually ski to groom the place, not just the people Zinc-ies from Palmerton

is there anyone at Blue we can legitimately talk to and/or voice opinions to? there are reps from other mountains here posting in their repective forums, but none from Blue. It's be nice to at least hear from somebody. Sexkitten - you've emailed them; have you heard anything other than a canned response? We spend a lot of money for the "priviledge" of using the mountain, but the money spent doesn't seem to line up with the enjoyment gained.

The grooming is even starting to hurt park crew, on Monday it was done so poorly we almost had to close the wall and the Cbox. Its been a mess lately. We have all been talking about it and hopefully our boss has or will very soon say something about it if it continues.

say something about it now. why the hell would you wait. they obviously dont listen to their customers, so maybe they will listen to their employees.

hahhahaha They figured out if they groomed less, it will slow people down and then subsequently they need less patrol blowing whistles and lesss people entering names into the database..

Wake up people, this is tough times and Blue has a new angle on profitibility..

Experts can ski on any condition.. What are you guys? A bunch of beginners?

/joke

It would be GREAT to see the conditions improve at Blue, and while this board might be a great outlet to vent, I'm pretty sure posting here isn't gonna get anything taken care of at the mountain itself.

How about this: every time you post a complaint here, take 5 minutes to copy it into MS Word, add some headings and all the relevant stuff, print it out and stuff it in an envelope and mail it to Blue Mt. Since there are complaints almost every day, this would definitely equate to a letter per person per day. Hey, if Blue got 10 letters each day from passholders (or anyone) demanding more for their money, they should take notice. Even if you don't have a complaint, or you have good comments in addition to complaints, send those in as well. Let them know what they're doing right/wrong.

This goes for all mountains. Posting here isn't gonna get shit done (unless it's BC and you've got one of their guys checking the forum every hour...that helps)

I'm sure they make judgement calls on grooming everyday. Prolly figured that the shitty weather over the holidays wasn't worth making an extra effort if snow was on its way along with colder temps. we're getting a little dusting down here in the flatlands..... I don't think any level of complaining will make a dif if management is content with it.

I'm sure they make judgement calls on grooming everyday. Prolly figured that the shitty weather over the holidays wasn't worth making an extra effort if snow was on its way along with colder temps. we're getting a little dusting down here in the flatlands..... I don't think any level of complaining will make a dif if management is content with it.

management reads this everyday anyway no need to put stuff in the complaint box or email them they no ppl bitch they dont care only way u can get threw to them is stop going an spending money there then maybe they will wake up i herd the head groomer has been off an snowgrind or who ever has been grooming the park thats why it sucks idk ride boulder they take pride in there customers there not there just to make a buck like barb is

Who do you think they're gonna take more seriously, some kid on the internet or the guy who took the extra 5 minutes to write a legitimate letter?

Even if they did read the forums, complaints from someone incapable of correct spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar would get ignored anyway.