Higher Education Pass - College Pass

Unrestricted access to Attitash and Crotched Mountain in New Hampshire, Jack Frost/Big Boulder in Pennsylvania and Mount Snow in Vermont. To qualify for this pass, you must be a full-time student carrying 12 or more credit hours for the Fall 2010 semester.

Not a bad deal for $299.00

really tombstone?

Bet your still making way more then me, even with mortgage/car payment/other bills.

Might pull the trigger on this pass. That is a hell of a deal.

Edited by Dan-

• 3 weeks later...

Crotched is one of my favorite Mts. Not many people know of it. Near Francestown or Bennington, NH (1/2 hour from Nashua). Mix of terrain, parks and some challenges. Great conditions and never crowded. Good bar also with Long Trail on tap!

I have family in the area or would have never known of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Unrestricted access to Attitash and Crotched Mountain in New Hampshire, Jack Frost/Big Boulder in Pennsylvania and Mount Snow in Vermont. To qualify for this pass, you must be a full-time student carrying 12 or more credit hours for the Fall 2010 semester.

Not a bad deal for $299.00

If anyone would like to get an even better deal than this,, I'm a college rep for mount snow so I sell these passes for just $275, and it includes a one year subscription to freeskier or snowboarder magazine. If you're in college, it's the best/cheapest skiing you'll find. Drop me a message on here or email me at blong131@me.com and I'll hook you up with the secure group site mount snow set up for me to sell these.

i wish i could take advantage of this, but my school will not give me my damn proof of enrollment. its been lost in the mail twice already (or so they say). kudos to boulder for having a lame policy. a dated printout of my schedule from the same week im buying the pass and college ID should be enough.

Lame. at least blue hooked me up with their college pass despite me turning 23 halfway through the summer.

^Generally speaking, mommy and daddy usually pay for kids stuff in high school. usually, college kids are balancing working and paying bills.

i know that's not true across the board, but its mostly true. i work 14 hours a week, i cannot work anymore due to course load, and still have to pay car insurance/car payment. the discounted pass helps a lot (from mountains that will sell me one anyway, thanks for a lame policy jfbb)