New "Features"

Switchsideskier.

I saw Atomic Jeff snapping pictures...I saw Reality TV star Jim Daily..the new lodge is like putting lipstick on a pig...but they are not finished with the addition..they are gonna have to move really fast the next few weeks to have all construction done before opening and there are lots of huge gaping potholes to be fixed in the parking lot. After plunking down six C notes for my season pass..me and AJeff hiked the AT trail from Blue mountain drive..up the rock wall and past Paradise..probably 5-6 miles roundtrip..where were all the PASRs?

Got called into work:(

we waited for you for like an hour...J/K...probably hike again next weekend unless Belleayre or Hunter get open..

Lol I was gonna say I hope you didn't lol but ya that sounds good

Oh PS if hunter or Belleayre open...if anyone is down for a pre-season trip next weekend let me know :)

Their website sucks major balls, tried to purchase a pass like 10 times and the fucker doesn't work ( wtf does zero balance mean.......I may actually have to talk to someone on the phone which offends me deeply :rofl

Same thing with me, wtf...I want this to go in before the 16th

Lady on the phone was very helpful after we got over that my parents hated me and decided to spell my first name with a ph. lulz

Its actually been awhile since I was at Blue....should be fun.

Do they still sell deep fried oreo's ?

Unfortunately Dales Concessions is no longer in the Valley :(

I alway like doing the S like sam F like frank fun shizzle...welcome to exclusive club of about 5,000 season passholders at Blue..sometimes around 930AM the VIP line is longer than the regular line..remember to use a trailmap..Blue skis big..almost 1100 vert. :wiggle:blink::drool

Ya dude, and they renamed all the trails :P

PS, when I'm on the phone at work I say "A is in Ahmet, B as in Bernard, C as in Cornucopia, D as in Diarrhea" lol

Edited by Switchsideskier.

that'a pretty funny..I wonder how cold the next cold front will be...at this point it's still possible they could open like the week after Thanksgiving which would be mad steezy in my book..that's only like 2.5 weeks away..

Ya that would be awesome...Too bad Blue's Employee Orientation isn't scheduled until the 27th.. :(

I'm stoked though! We gotta meetup!

that happens at BC all the time after they put the new lodge in. Every time I go to BC I see at least one (usually more) skiers eat shit on the walkway between the parking lot and the mountain

I once took my boots off and socked it through the courtyard at BC. Even with the radiant heat it ices up like a mo fo.

I just called them and they said they are working on it, and that about all I could get out of anyone.

ahaha i remember how many people busted their ass on the patio/bar last year :lol:

Lady on the phone was very helpful after we got over that my parents hated me and decided to spell my first name with a ph. lulzIts actually been awhile since I was at Blue....should be fun.Do they still sell deep fried oreo's ?

Blue's ticket office employees need to learn some customer relation skills. The women selling me my pass gave me shit for being on the hot list. They should smile, and take your credit card.