Aspen Stoke

AtomicSkier

Some really unwarranted shit talking and brown nosing in here.

Haha.

The cougars will either love GSS or want him thrown off the mountain. I don't see any middle ground.

If he buys them drinks and asks them what school they go to they'll love him. Honestly, if he pays attention to what they have to say and make them feel important he could get laid twice a day.

Dave Amirault is the Aspen marketing guy/Photographer who posts all the stoke to their website and facebook page. He used to be OzSkier on the ASC cyberlodge and RSN chat rooms back in the mid 90s when we were both in high school...me team Sugarbush/Stowe..him...team Sunday River..maybe just maybe I can use my networking skillz and see if he can set up a photo session..hopefully I'm not in the backseat..

:banghead

3 more days...

Jeremy Swanson is their photog. All the photos I have posted in this thread are JSwanson's (except that last one, which was a twittuh pic)

Pulling up to gate in Denver. Hour and a half to A$$-pen flight. I hope Jeff knows a good wine bar.

Let's get this thread started right.

It's gonna be a hoot!

post-2366-0-01621800-1301080414_thumb.jpg Arriving in asspen econo style

post-2366-0-45039000-1301080263_thumb.jpg Jeff after a nite of nachos and beer

post-2366-0-45039000-1301080263_thumb.jpg Jeff still gruntin

post-2366-0-68140500-1301080296_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-76561400-1301080323_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow thats quick turn around for them to cancel a flight. I've been delayed for hours before where they kept bullshitting us that the flight would leave only to cancel it several hours later. Amazing to hear something good about an airline.