Aspen Stoke

AtomicSkier

Nice dude, wall photo's are sick.

What says the most about this near wasteland board is that more people commented on the goggle choice than the pictures of actual people skiing. Besides Atomic and Jordan nobody has posted shit yet they feel the deep inner need to validate their particular choice in the very important category of goggle color as if there is a "right" color.

What a fucking joke.....

• Like 1

What says the most about this near wasteland board is that more people commented on the goggle choice than the pictures of actual people skiing

What is there to say about the pics? They are beautiful and we are all jealous. Now how about Jeff's pants...

I miss the good old days when ThinkSnow and Sexkitten skied more than once a season..

Next year I promise. This year we had to invest in our retirement fund... AKA our house.

Today was another bluebird day, and after the snow baked in the sun yesterday, we took our time getting to the mountain this AM (rolled in around 10:30ish), and brought our skinny skis. Johnny on his Racetigers, and me on my Mantras. We did a lot of showing off under lifts, including some "hollywood" bump runs that Doug likes to do. I know it's not dick deep powder, but it was 40 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, and we were having fun on my 20th day of skiing out west.

Oh, and I know my form isn't perfect, the next turn was better, but someone forgot to move the camera :banghead

img11.jpg

img12.jpg

My face is really dark. In case you're wondering who the black guy is next to JohnnyStyle in that lift picture, that's me.

Supposed to be cloudy tomorrow with no new snow, so 7 ski days out here is what it's going to end up being. 20 days out west so far this year. Maybe more?

I just counted...I had 8 true powder days this year in CO/WY. 8/20 isn't too shabby. I have 49 days in this year, 20 out west, 1 in VT, and 28 in PA. Not a bad ratio.

dont you ever have to work? not much past half way through our season and 49 days, that is some effort

Thanks to Jeff and Jay for skiing with me while in Aspen. I had a real good time. See you on the slopes next year.

I had a blast Johnny. Thanks for sharing some of your secret spots on your favorite hill (Snowmass). :wiggle

Look forward to next years PASR Aspen reunion. B)