Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I wait sometimes, it depends on what is going on. Weeknights are pretty relaxed, Sat/Sun morning first thing nobody is waiting......

And to think TP4 and I still beat you to the top of home stretch many times.

(btw I'm drunk and getting that quote toock for tries.

What are the odds of a Black Friday opening at Big boulder????

If the long range forecast is accurate we might have Main Street and lazy mile open for XMAS.

I give it about a 1% Chance for Boulder to open Black Friday.  Your second sentence is what people may want to start warming up to.  

BB will be open. All they need are two sno-cone machines. One for the top, and one 50 feet down the hill at the base. Turn on for 30 minutes, groom, and they are open for business AND can sell sno-cones.

Making snow with sno-cone machines is the only way they will be able to pull that off.  

Do BB's temps look conducive for that, or are we wishcasting?

Wishcasting on the highest level.  I will be cutting my lawn on Black Friday.  

• Like 1

This "blob" is really throwing off the long range forecasts. Are these blobs normal?

This "blob" is really throwing off the long range forecasts. Are these blobs normal?

Yes and no, it's a super persistent area of high pressure. Has it happened before sure, on this scale and for this period of time, probably but not while humans have been keeping records.

Alot of that article is conjecture, you can't forecast the AO more than about 2 weeks in advance, how the fuck he think it will do X in January is beyond me.

Hard to believe only 10 days from now Blue opened last year and it was already frigid. Except for two frosty mornings its mainly been like 50-70 degrees. I haven't even had to wear a hoodie out..I think I should try and save more Johnny cash. Could be more travel this season if winter gets started slowly. I may have to venture over to the accuweather forums and read a little but more on this.

I'm hopeful that a drastic change happens so PoconoOceanCity is making turns at Big Boulder on Root Friday.