Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I'll let you know what this season brings when April hits.

Its going to bring lots of non-dairy creamer on Vista starting around January 10th till mid February, then it will warm up to about 75 degrees for a week and blue will close for the season, only ever opening Vista. Its going to be a good one boys, get it while the getting is good!! 

• Like 3

Brighton opens tomorrow.  Steamboat opens this weekend.  Alta is projecting Friday.  Trying to have patience.    

Really the sucky thing is alot of the western resorts have gotten more natural snow already than we get all year.

That's reason for me to save more Johnny Cash so I can spend the ski season in the Rockies.

For sure I figure 4 months in the Rockies will run me about $15k plus gotta pay my bills back here. I can delegate most of my work out to the office manager during our slow winter months. I will save some Johnny Cash not having to buy a blue mountain pass.

How many year plan is this?

I could prob swing it next season but more realistically in like 3-5 years and I'd like to spend every season out there and the rest of the year in Allentown.

In 3 years I will be kidless and can do whatever the f*ck I want...BOOM!

• Like 7

Nice is your youngest in 10th grade...

WTF? Fewer people die in the winter?

No more people die during the winter but sales are way lower because memorial stones generally aren't installed during the winter time because the cemetery's don't install concrete foundations during the winter time. For example we've done more business so far in November than all of January and February combined. This warm fall is really helping out business. Most monument companies shutdown during the winter months and from late December to late February many of our suppliers shutdown.

• Like 1

Both our boys are away in college. Means I still have to work. But my wife and I are enjoying a lot of impromptu fun nights out or trips into the city. And the plan is to road trip one weekend a month somewhere fun during skison Edited by tarponhead
  • Like 3

How does your son like UVM? Whenever I get an 802-656-xxxx number I know what it is.

He enjoys it and his winter stoke factor is rising. Changed to a Stowe season pass holder this year (last year was SB ). But reality is setting in that he has to study his a$$ off to get by. I warned him college was different from hs, now he knows Edited by tarponhead
  • Like 1

He enjoys it and his winter stoke factor is rising. Changed to a Stowe season pass holder this year (last year was SB ). But reality is setting in that he has to study his a$$ off to get by. I warned him college was different from hs, now he knows

Yeah alot of people who I was in the dorms with didnt make it past the second year.