Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Big boulder opening day isn't even worth it for free. A thousand people on one flat ass Hill and another thousand either waiting for the lift or walking up the hill. It's a complete shit show. TP4...you'd be paying by the foot coming from Downingtown.

Especially when opening day is Root Friday or at 3 Pm when the jib honks are out of school...

a lot of hate from the JFBB crew about skiing Freedom on opening day when nothing else is open! I still remember no lift lines and fairly empty runs two years ago when Jeff and I went up.

You guys hit it right.

In theory, the jfbb crew was really just the jf crew which is now the Blue crew. Such is life.

• Like 1

Not really. Frost has better snow (not really much in the way of cookies). And runs like challenge and elevator glades are nice but Blue just makes so much more sense. Jf is right up the road if I ever want to go. I feel like a lot of what made frost special (bringing back the elevator and thinning out the glades for example) is being forgotten (phillycore or jfdan can probably speak more to this than I since they were there last year). Without off piste frost is a slightly larger and wider BB.

Edited by RidgeRacer

Speak for yourself Ridge. I love the Chinese buffet. Good thing I only go a few times a year or I'd be even fatter.

28 degrees in Allentown and dropping. A shame this cold isn't sticking around but if ski areas can blow tomorrow night as well should have them ready with one similar cold spell. I wonder if bear creek is blowing. I know it's cold enough there but they probably have to add more ice cubes to the pond.

a lot of hate from the JFBB crew about skiing Freedom on opening day when nothing else is open! I still remember no lift lines and fairly empty runs two years ago when Jeff and I went up.

That was on a Thursday