Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I didn't care until multiple posters who were sitting at home NOT skiing started coming at me for actually going to the mountain. Idc what yall do, but to come at me for actually going out to get it was some foul shit

Show me the post?? You are starting something out of nothing.

Bolete.

If that's too pricy go to Apollo grill in Bethlehem it's not ritzy but gourmet..also Shulas steakhouse in downtown Allentown. Be sure to make a reservation at any of the above. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Show me the post?? You are starting something out of nothing.

If that's too pricy go to Apollo grill in Bethlehem it's not ritzy but gourmet..also Shulas steakhouse in downtown Allentown. Be sure to make a reservation at any of the above.

Or the Dime and Hamilton Kitchen are pretty nice in Allentown. Corked in Bethlehem isn't bad either.

Light flurries in the notch this AM. Mid twenties and foggy with light snow falling. Did better than 1st chair, rode up with ski patrol to do the sweep, got 6 runs in by 10 before the line got over a 15 minute wait. They blew snow last night, so the main trails were in good shape. Did speed runs on the 195's, warmed up above 30 when I left from the lot. Drank a Gose which I have 3 more cans of, I left it on top of my car, so it was super cold and didn't suck as bad this time, an acquired taste.

There was weather talk in that post, don't taze me, bro.

Edited by moe ghoul
  • Like 2

Light flurries in the notch this AM. Mid twenties and foggy with light snow falling. Did better than 1st chair, rode up with ski patrol to do the sweep, got 6 runs in by 10 before the line got over a 15 minute wait. They blew snow last night, so the main trails were in good shape. Did speed runs on the 195's, warmed up above 30 when I left from the lot. Drank a Gose which I have 3 more cans of, I left it on top of my car, so it was super cold and didn't suck as bad this time, an acquired taste.

There was weather talk in that post, don't taze me, bro.

Nice report thanks for sort of staying on topic.