Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I doubt it will be enough to get anything open. Foot max if we are lucky, unless colder air comes in.

It's good for stoke and sometimes backend squalls and wraparound snow can really add up. Back in 1999 around November 20th the week before thanksgiving it snowed at least two feet of snow at Stowe and sugarbush and Stowe. They went from having s few white ribbons of death to ropes dropping every 15 minutes. I remember skiing the woods between nosedive and goat on like 20" of snow and while at blue 20" is quite adaquate for nearly everything at blue that amount with all the big rocks and boulders at Stowe made things spicy. Any decent storm in northern Vermont can turn into s jackpot it they get the predicted snowfall plus the backend orographic lifting provided by s 4,000 foot elevation gradient.

I wanna make it up there later this season. I'll let you know in advance. I'll show you some cool woods.

Wow, didn't know there was actually snowboard hate in 2015. Pretty fucking pathetic. Does your country club allow blacks, Jews, and women yet?

As long as too many of them don't turn perpendicular to the fall line on an expert slope and slide down that way scraping off all the loose snow.

I blame the weather for bringing out all the otherwise supressed hostility between fans of different forms of alpine snow based recreation.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the time barb came to blue, and you assholes wouldn't even wait for her to strap in. You'll like all her pics on pasr, but can't even wait 10 fucking seconds for her to strap in

And now Barb skis...AH went to Jackson as a Snowboarder, came back as a skier.  I know plenty of people that made the switch to skiing, nobody that has gone the other way.  Just sayin...

You should give it a try TP4.

You forgot Kyle and yourself who made the switch as well

That was 16 years ago.  I try to forget my dark past.  Kyle now skis?

I also just like busting your balls.  At Blue it really doesn't matter much, but it's a fact that a snowboard is an inferior method of transportation.  Traversing for long distances with slight uphills really demonstrates the impracticality of a snowboard.

Fair enough. There's the whole discrimination thing, but I know we don't agree there cause snowboarders (unfortunately) are not a federally protected class.

I bet on the outside of mad river Glenn's basketball court there is a "whites only" sign

It's like a skate park not allowing scooters. It's not discrimination in MRGs case cause a snowboarder is welcome to ski there. Not like an establishment that is whites only. A black person can't just paint themself white.

For blue skiing with snowboarders isn't a huge issue but at big mountains it can be if there are traverses and shit. Doesn't apply to TP4 and VTMark cause they can hold their speed.

Funny the ski slopes that have annoyed me are the ones that have started letting air boarders, fat bikers, mountain coaster riders, and/or snowboarders in. What part of ski slope do they not understand.

Mountain coasters aren't on the snow though it's totally separate and they are fun

Wow, didn't know there was actually snowboard hate in 2015. Pretty fucking pathetic. Does your country club allow blacks, Jews, and women yet?

No Jews allowed but a private club can have who they want.

And now Barb skis...AH went to Jackson as a Snowboarder, came back as a skier.  I know plenty of people that made the switch to skiing, nobody that has gone the other way.  Just sayin...

You should give it a try TP4.

My Montana buddy Tom used to snowboard. Before he was a crappy snowboarder and now he's a crappy skier.

Ya, I love you too Jeff. It's all fun and games. Now the vtmark/Jeff beef may be real lol

They shouldn't beef they are so similar. Both of them breathe air and support our second amendment right to bare arms. They also both like cheeseburgers.