Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hmmmm that’s definitely a gray area

Not for me. Using regular heat means getting an oil delivery. I’m not trying to get another delivery until the fall at this point. So if it gets cold a nice space heater will do the trick!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Woke up around 3:30, went outside and looked north. Pretty cool. blueish beams that sort of streaked from north to south and very bright. Wasn’t moving or anything like they see in Iceland or Alaska. Just a lit up sky when facing north only. Any other direction it was dark and I could simply see stars. Neat. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Woke up around 3:30, went outside and looked north. Pretty cool. blueish beams that sort of streaked from north to south and very bright. Wasn’t moving or anything like they see in Iceland or Alaska. Just a lit up sky when facing north only. Any other direction it was dark and I could simply see stars. Neat. 

Got skunked, was up a bunch of times and checked. 4 am could se stars but when I checked the Aurora shifted west. My wife was on Facebook and people all over were posting pictures. 

5 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Got skunked, was up a bunch of times and checked. 4 am could se stars but when I checked the Aurora shifted west. My wife was on Facebook and people all over were posting pictures. 

I was way too tired to take pictures. Lol. Looked at it and went back to bed immediately. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 8:02 PM, RidgeRacer said:

Not for me. Using regular heat means getting an oil delivery. I’m not trying to get another delivery until the fall at this point. So if it gets cold a nice space heater will do the trick!

Sounds like you need a mini split heat pump. More efficient than oil. 

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I was way too tired to take pictures. Lol. Looked at it and went back to bed immediately. 

Jr saying another larger CME just took place and Monday is clearer . I have to explore my phone features for nighttime pictures . 

Edited by AirheadD8