Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Yeah, I'm looking at radar projecting into tomorrow and I'd guess Philly will be done with potential heavy snow by 3 AM and it stopped snowing again, maybe an inch to an inch and a half since it started. It's still more than JH. :)

There's a 80" base here. And we are gonna get snow tomorrow night and Wednesday. You better drink lots of Gatorade..your wife is gonna want birthday sex tomorrow.

Monday looks promising.  not many people throwing numbers out there yet, but i think 6" of snow would be somewhat conservative.  This storm seems to have a low bust potential.  the moisture is there, unlike the other storm that had to pull moisture from the ocean.  

Monday looks promising.  not many people throwing numbers out there yet, but i think 6" of snow would be somewhat conservative.  This storm seems to have a low bust potential.  the moisture is there, unlike the other storm that had to pull moisture from the ocean.

Nice I may have to shutdown the office...

Negative Negative Abort Abort......morning NAM showed rain.........two days out and NAM 48hrs is just almost always wrong but all the other models are showing movement North.....this one is a real mixed bag 50/50 dealio.....

elaborate. Boss is already predicting my work from home request monday

One is track, model runs have been consistently moving north, like the recent blizzard the cutoff between 1 foot and nothing is very tight. Specifics on track are short range high resolution models so Sunday during the day. It appears as of right now Philly gets the shaft maybe three inches while there is a foot at blue.

Issue two is the NAM went way warm, rain line was i80. The warm air is not sufficiently resolved until the next NAM run and then only if it shows general agreement with the other models.

Not saying this won't happen just to really watch this one as it could change very quickly.

NWS and others are blending model runs and for now ignoring the 48hr NAM run. The EURO was the trusted winter model and after its recent performence nobody is quite sure what to believe.

I'm assumed off Monday too but gotta really watch this guy.

11pm Sunday is roughly the start time.

I'm seeing a forecasted rain/snow line running along the Mason Dixon line. Looks like 0-10", that's the revised JFSkidan report.

Im still on board with this storm, nice work keeping the stoke market up Moe.  no mixing issues at Blue or JF.

Just titty sparkles.  

• Like 2