Phresheez app test...

phillycore

Hi all, I'm Mike the creator of Phresheez. Yeah, we're aware that we've got a contingent from PA and we're working our way back down

the east coast (hey, all of Vermont got done this summer at least :) Since everything is on our servers, once we get a resort done all of the new stats are retroactive, including our SnowQuest games.

Sounds like you've got a great community here, and hopefully your winter will be as amazing as last year's. Our home resort is Kirkwood so if you're ever in South Lake, make the trek over Carson Pass as we're there, uh, testing often :) Kirkwood is a skier/boarder's mountain, and we're currently looking down the barrel of about 10' of new in the next week or so!

Mike

Great job with this app. I love it.

Hey all,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. We've got Liberty, Camelback and Whitetail completely done now, and

your stats should reflect that. Next up is Blue Mountain and Seven Springs. If one of you would be so kind as

to suspend xmas/new years, we'd get things done sooner :)

Mike

• Like 1

Jack Frost / Big Boulder

Thanks!!

Heh... I just noticed that we had Big Boulder as Big Shoulder :)

Blue Mountain is now done. Seven Springs next... we'll get to jfbb soon... frigging holidays

what with and our weapon of mass digitization who'll be snoozing today on an 8 hour trip to Mt Bachelor.

Mike

That's awesome on the trails thanks guys,

Toast 52mph on upper main st....damn maybe I need to wax my boards or just get better at skiing but that's pretty close to what I think the limit would be on that trail. 52mph=76fps upper main st is around 1700ft so 22seconds some math and terminal velocity on the slope would be around 117f/s.

76 out of 117 is pretty fucking good.

i was wondering the same haha.

i actually don't really know what any of them mean.

Heh.. sounds like we need a dollop of mark^H^H^H^Hinstruction in the app :)

SnowQuest games challenge both you as well as all of your friends. Top Dog is a game

about the difficulty and distance of runs you're on. Ski/ride harder runs, get more experience

points (XP). It's also scored like a video game with levels: the higher level you are, the harder

it is to get XP on whimpy runs.

We also have Scorched Snow which tracks your fastest speeds over the season, The Long

Slog which tracks who puts in the most miles, and our funnest is Slacker... Last one down

the Mountain wins! Slackers winners are the ones who always make people wait at the

bottom of the lift, taking their time going down... to not win slacker, once you're on a

run, keep going.

When we say The Game is Real, it's because you really have to get out and go for it...

no vid games pretending to be... it's really you!

They all require that we get your resorts completely digitized which is why we're hard at

work on PA right now... Seven Springs is almost done now. And all of your game points will

be updated once we're done.

cheers MIke