Phresheez app test...

phillycore

That's awesome on the trails thanks guys,

Toast 52mph on upper main st....damn maybe I need to wax my boards or just get better at skiing but that's pretty close to what I think the limit would be on that trail. 52mph=76fps upper main st is around 1700ft so 22seconds some math and terminal velocity on the slope would be around 117f/s.

76 out of 117 is pretty fucking good.

52mph is no problem on Main Street. Hell, I hit a radar confirmed 56mph on Floyd's Folly @ Jack Frost. 74mph on Razors Edge :wiggle

• 2 weeks later...

Happens to me all the time.... which is why my stats are gaper like. T-mobile has shit coverage up there which is probably why in my case combined with my haxored phone.....lol

if it's GPS based, cell coverage shouldnt matter at all. i downoloaded the app but i never ski with my phone these days so i haven't tried it out yet, so i can't vouch haha

Hey all,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. We've got Liberty, Camelback and Whitetail completely done now, and

your stats should reflect that. Next up is Blue Mountain and Seven Springs. If one of you would be so kind as

to suspend xmas/new years, we'd get things done sooner :)

Mike

Hey Mike---don't forget Elk. "It's like skiing in VT, without the drive" :wiggle

THANKS!

had it on today for 3 hours and it didn't track anything. kinda a bummer. the gps was green so i figured it was good to go. i guess i was wrong.

Used to happen to me all the time until I learned that a task killer will sometimes cause phresheez to force stop. I have a Droid X and advanced task killer would pop in like every day and kill a few hours of the day, uninstalled three days ago and it hasn't lost anything.

That or I own a MacBook pro and use a Mac pro at work so everything just works. Being a developer, I love the idea and ethical backing of android, it just does not really play nice with the Mac ecosystem at all, which is a shame.

I was just busting stones really..

• 2 weeks later...

This app is buggy as all hell, for some reason it thinks I went skiing today though all I did was drive to work.

It loses parts of days or entire days for seemingly no reason and it never matches on line with what my phone says after skiing. Last night my phone says speed of 59.2, check this morning and it 47.7, I know where I skied and it always has me on trails I wasn't on.

I think I'm done with it.