Wicked Snow Guns Blue Should Get

indiggio

database is down? cant see.

its kinda one in the same dan. they go hand in hand.

blue could have the sickest fan guns and the craziest most innovative nozzle design but they would still fuck up the water/air mix so it would be pointless. they should do a seminar with the new lodge they just built. nice powerpoint presentation and open bar for a night...take a few classes or something. most guns now a days are auto anyway.

really not sure how they run their tillers but seems like they just run it full rpm, sometimes reverse and not in float.

they've improved, but still suck. they need to stop blowing such wet snow.

Do you think it is because they blow at marginal temps? I've seen them blow when other resorts wouldn't even try... I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but I know they fuck up past that lol

depends where you get your water from and how efficient your pumps/gens are.

might as well higher pendot workers. could even put little reflectors in the middle of the trail for night skiing.

Now you're talking...but yes, the palmeranians that do the grooming now don't care about skiing. They drive the cat as fast as possible and don't bother looking what they left behind them.

Now you're talking...but yes, the palmeranians that do the grooming now don't care about skiing. They drive the cat as fast as possible and don't bother looking what they left behind them.

they get done as fast as possible or just dick around. sometimes they are still grooming in the morning and i really doubt they groomed all night based on the quality sometimes. other days, it's great. this last year they have had some of the best grooming i have ever seen at Blue. thats what getting there for opening and skiing weekdays will show you.

they get done as fast as possible or just dick around. sometimes they are still grooming in the morning and i really doubt they groomed all night based on the quality sometimes. other days, it's great. this last year they have had some of the best grooming i have ever seen at Blue. thats what getting there for opening and skiing weekdays will show you.

I agree...the worst is getting slightly better but the best is getting better. Slow the down a little and take your time. Most importantly, overlap enough. Can't tell you how many times they leave a nice line down the middle of the trail when they failed to over lap.