2011-2012 P.A.S.R. Utah Invasion thread....

phillycore

well we had pretty much bagged our trip this year and figured we'd just do a vt weekend to cap off the season. since that's a bust for the year and after a lot of deliberatin decided it's back on - skiing out of pc 3 days pc, dv and canyons. figured with the forecast those would be good choeces for some spring groomers. will save alta, snowbird etc. for a better snow year. headed out 4/ 2

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1

• 3 months later...

There's no such thing as "good" GoPro footage.

• it makes everything look flatter than it is
  • you look slower or faster than reality depending on the terrain and how you edit things
  • you look like you are just going in a straight line and your skis are wiggling

Seriously, I don't know why anyone looks at that stuff. The angle is usually way too wide and you lose the entire "feel" of things. Why bother other than to justify the fact you bought the darn thing?

There's no such thing as "good" GoPro footage.

• it makes everything look flatter than it is
  • you look slower or faster than reality depending on the terrain and how you edit things
  • you look like you are just going in a straight line and your skis are wiggling

Seriously, I don't know why anyone looks at that stuff. The angle is usually way too wide and you lose the entire "feel" of things. Why bother other than to justify the fact you bought the darn thing?

Someones panties are in a bunch.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...
37 minutes ago, phillycore said:

That infamous Snowbird day was
10 years ago today!

Are you ever gonna ski again?  I remember when you and ed Monroe the jibhonk skied Jackson hole in I think 2007 and you were on your Icelandic scouts.   Being fat isn’t ideal for skiing but you made it work before.  Anyway I’ll ski a run for you.