2011-2012 P.A.S.R. Utah Invasion thread....

phillycore

Phillycore where are you Smartass and Ridgeracer staying?

Who's smartass? and who said I was staying with them?

After today's Great Turn of Events, I might not even be going. :wrench:

You need better intel :wiggle

If we're not limited to just Utah then why not...

img13.jpg

Jeff just likes to post this picture as much as he possibly can, of course he probably should because it's one bad ass picture....High 5 For Stoke!!

• Like 2

I know who you mean when you say smartass, I just don't acknowledge it.

Yes, Dan (as in JFskiDan), Dom and I are all booked to go to Utah out of the same airport, but not together, not even the same airline.

Toast is also booked to go to Utah, but also not together, not even the same airport.

I'm not sure what the other guys you mentioned are doing offhand but I know some are booked to go to Utah, and others I know aren't.

Ed Monroe isn't a JibHonk. He hasn't even been on a piece of snow equipment other than a shovel since at least 2007.

You actually met Ed at Blue mtn. the same day you met me when I yard saled on the icelantics.

Ed knows those guys from riding mountain bikes, not from skiing/boarding.

Does that help clarify things?

Why different airlines? Logistics seem bad...Johnny, Doug and I are flying out on the same bird...hopefully JohnnyLaw will book the same flights as well.

Johnny's already sitting in first...hoping that at least I (and maybe GSS) score an upgrade to keep him company. Or else he'll be sending back champagne :ph34r:

I would've lost that $80 in parking/gas

What time do you arrive in SLC?? Just curious, we might actually be on the same flight.

Also what time do you fly out, might actually be on the same one there too....lmfbo

Edited by phillycore

maybe the jibhonks as well..Ed Monroe,

Whoa whoa whoa, how did I get involved in this????

Ed Monroe isn't a JibHonk. He hasn't even been on a piece of snow equipment other than a shovel since at least 2007.

You actually met Ed at Blue mtn. the same day you met me when I yard saled on the icelantics.

Ed knows those guys from riding mountain bikes, not from skiing/boarding.

Let alone being associated for a jibhonk. Really, the closest I am getting to a park is a dog park, so I can let the dogs run around, so they will pass out when I take them back home. Piece of snow equipment since 2007, may not be very accurate, but heck I'll go with it.

The day you yard saled it, man that was 51(l<B1RD......

Mountain Bikes, who is down for some of that?

Whoa whoa whoa, how did I get involved in this????

Let alone being associated for a jibhonk. Really, the closest I am getting to a park is a dog park, so I can let the dogs run around, so they will pass out when I take them back home. Piece of snow equipment since 2007, may not be very accurate, but heck I'll go with it.

The day you yard saled it, man that was51(l<B1RD......

Mountain Bikes, who is down for some of that?

ready to ride the Wiss again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ready to ride the Wiss again?

Sure whenever your ready! I know it won't be anytime soon since, skiing is taking up all your time now, so I got time....lol

Yeah speaking of Yard Sales, Ed... Ready to Ride the Wiss again, wasn't sure if you had the BALLS to do it... LMFBO

Yeah I got the balls to do it, they may be shooting blanks but I gots dem son! You got the Stones to ride Wiss??? Laugh your effin balls off at that one....lol

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -2. Light west southwest wind.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind around 6 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.

Sunday: A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.

M.L.King Day: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.

Monday Night: A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 22.

Tuesday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.

Wednesday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.

haven't seen the word snow that much in their forecast all year. looks like things are turning around just in time. keep your fingers crossed. knock on any wood possible. and pray.

• Like 3

Tonight: A 50 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a west wind 23 to 26 mph decreasing to between 14 and 17 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

M.L.King Day: Snow showers. Temperature falling to around 9 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -8. North northwest wind between 11 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind between 9 and 15 mph.

Tuesday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -12. West southwest wind between 9 and 14 mph.

Tuesday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind between 16 and 18 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday: Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 24. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Thursday: Snow. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33.

Thursday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a low around 26.

Friday: A chance of snow. Cloudy and windy, with a high near 32.

Friday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy and windy, with a low around 32.

Saturday: Snow likely. Cloudy and windy, with a high near 32.

Saturday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy and windy, with a low around 16.

Sunday: Snow likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 20.

• Like 1