Opening Day Roll Call

AtomicSkier

$40 is not bad at all. Doug is right ( i hate to say it). Supply and demand. people will buy tickets if they want to ski, or spend more money driving to somewhere else to pay a cheaper ticket price.

I would pay it if I hadn't skied yet this season, but I would be much more likely to drive to Elk and pay even more. Their early season offering will be better than Blue... I'm just happy to see you guys get some places open... Let's hope they can really kick the guns into gear for X-Mas...

i paid 29 at killington last weekend for considerably more terrain. blue's prices are steep, in my opinion, but they've got arguably better terrain than any other local ski area, so they'll get people to pay it. i'm just hoping they can get some more terrain open by christmas week, otherwise the place is gonna be a zoo.

Justo was Killington charging $29 or did you have a coupon? It looks like marginal snowmaking temperatures next week at least at night so maybe they can get the 6 pack open for Xmas week...Lazy mile will really be crazy mile.

coupons. couldn't tell you the last time i paid full price to ski. regardless of where you're skiing, there's always a way to save a little bit of cash.

^2 to 3 runs, wtf is that? youre barely warmed up at that point. And I think ppl should just be quiet and bask in the fact that life's gonna suck a little less cause we can all go skiing soon close to home!

hooray for not driving 6 hours! i'm ready for some park laps.

^2 to 3 runs, wtf is that? youre barely warmed up at that point. And I think ppl should just be quiet and bask in the fact that life's gonna suck a little less cause we can all go skiing soon close to home!

well on Friday I have a 10am meeting, so it will be a very short session. On Saturday there is a 100% chance the race team will be out hogging the trail by 8:30am.

• Like 1

well on Friday I have a 10am meeting, so it will be a very short session. On Saturday there is a 100% chance the race team will be out hogging the trail by 8:30am.

saturdays forecast. Partly sunny, high in the mid 40s with a high chance of a race team douschebag take over

• Like 2

well i might be in for blue on saturday since bear isnt opening and boulder/jf is just a little far for just a day trip since ill be flying solo.

Seriously? Don't you live in the West Chester area.. JFBB isn't too far for a day trip, hell I'm a tad further than you and I'm there every weekend sometimes both days and travel back and forth to Delco. In all actuality time-wise JF is maybe 10 minutes longer drive tops because it's all turnpike instead of stop an go and backroad shit. That being said, If I didn't have a pass....or work at a mountain....I'd go to wherever had the most terrain open for the least coin on opening weekend myself.

Seriously? Don't you live in the West Chester area.. JFBB isn't too far for a day trip, hell I'm a tad further than you and I'm there every weekend sometimes both days and travel back and forth to Delco. In all actuality time-wise JF is maybe 10 minutes longer drive tops because it's all turnpike instead of stop an go and backroad shit. That being said, If I didn't have a pass....or work at a mountain....I'd go to wherever had the most terrain open for the least coin on opening weekend myself.

most open != least coin. Shouldn't you be shooting for terrain/coin? :ph34r:

im pretty sure he goes to kutztown