the pics from today thread

Justin

What is merchant square

Shadows was in my city. I didn't even know where merchants square was until recently.

It's a crap ass mall on the southside of Allentown that's only open three days a week but they have a train exhibit.

That was by far the most interesting mall ive been to. So much good shit.

And then there was this stuff...

image_zpsjxlxodp6.jpeg

It's a Fetel pig. I think for biology class. We only dissected a worm and a frog. Lame.

I did see two corpses last week when we were moving two full sized tombstones into a basement display room and had to go down a ramp and through the funeral homes display room.

I remember dissecting some little piggies in HS. Damn that's crazy that you see dead bodies at work, but makes sense.

I remember dissecting some little piggies in HS. Damn that's crazy that you see dead bodies at work, but makes sense.

I typically don't see dead bodies it's really rare just happened to have to walk through a funeral homes prep room...the funeral directors are our dealers and many of them have a display with full size or mini tombstones.

Twas truly a great day at WP! Spring break for my kids this week, came up last night. Light crowds, sunny skies and great snow! I have had my place up here on the market for 4 days and got an offer today I will probably accept. Bought a 480 sf house in Crested Butte. Thought I could work with it but it is actually in pretty bad shape. Knocking it down and building another (somewhat tiny) house in June.

post-1419-14585906487038_thumb.jpg

post-1419-14585906784479_thumb.jpg

post-1419-14585906912382_thumb.jpg

post-1419-14585907028345_thumb.jpg

(Had to change photos from tapatalk to attachment or they wouldn't load, anybody know why? Kept getting network error message)

Edited by Barb
  • Like 3

I love tiny houses. I wish it wasn't in bad shape. Could have just put a small bedroom on the back. As it is now bedroom is a loft w a ladder. I'm too old to climb ladders in the middle of the night when I have to pee.

• Like 2