2012/2013 Season Improvements.

Kyle

• 1 month later...

Tom, any new features you guys have been working on? Haven't seen much besides the new 420 box. Also, depending on the amount of snow we get I think it'd be cool to have a hip set up somewhere either on cascade or Blackbear with the circle rail on top that would give you the option to either hit from the front/side or to be able to use as a stall. Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

it was good when i was there. it seems like all you do is complain.

You're right! I also compliment when kudo's are due. And quite frankly, there's not a lot going around at least in Pa. I suppose if i was into parks, I'd give BC some compliments as they seem to do well with the terrain they have. But as an Elk mountain pass holder, I give them very little credit too. Equally oportunity ball buster I guess. :hater:

FB says they are going to start blowing on all trails tomorrow night.

They're "testing" the guns. Honestly the way bear creek runs they won't blow too much because its supposed to be warm at the end of the week. It would be nice if we got 3 inches tomorrow and then they could put down a decent amount on top of that in man made and possibly have enough to make it through the weekend to where the temp drops back down. But we all know how bear creek works.

According to FB BC is planning on testing their guns tonight!!!!!

They should've been blowing last night and as much as possible today and the next couple nights. Even if you don't open get some piles down so you're not too far behind come Tuesday when the temps return.

Edit: let me re phrase that before a flame war starts. The humidity is too high right now to blow but they could have blown the past couple of nights

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...