What are your plans for this winter?

RidgeRacer

Don't know about you but I gots me some skiing on my mind. I'll be at Frost once again this year with the occasional night sesh at Boulder and Blue. Will likely ski a day or two at CB at the end of the season. Also hoping to get back to Sno this season; sprinkle in the obligatory day trip to Elk and I have myself a fine PA itinerary. The plan also includes getting back out to my happy place (Little Cottonwood Canyon). What's everyone else doing this year?

Weekend Warrior. Leave school Fridays at 2:45, pick up my girls and be heading north by 3:30. In the Pokes by 6:30 eating pizza from Bella Mias and drinking beers by the fire. Most weekend days will be spent at Eagle Rock. Hit BB, JF and CB a couple times. I'd like to get up to SNO again and maybe even Blue if it's during the week. A long weekend in VT is also in the plans.

Skiing Blue and Jackson hole...hopefully visit somewhere new and maybe get back so Stowe. I have a ton of vacation time for next season as I didn't use many days last season so they are carrying over so I'd also like to take more weekdays off to ski blue when conditions are good.

Ridge what desert did you spend a lot of time in and did you see the horse with no name?

Phoenix. I used to like it a lot more out there.

I already renewed my pass for Blue, but I'll be hitting Jack Frost and some other places a few times. My douchey brother-in-law may be selling his condo at Sugarbush, so I'll try to get up there before he does. It's iffy if I can get back out west again, but if I can, I may hit Utah with Toast, Justo, KT, and BMT. The same brother-in-law may also be getting out of his timeshare in Jackson, so I may take it over from him.

I have to email my boss up at the River to make sure that I still have a job, but I was told last year at the end of the year, that I did, so I think that should be relatively easy. Opposite AH, it looks like we may be getting a condo at SB, but likely won't use it that much this year. It would be my home base next year... If that happens, and it's cold, I may stay there and get a couple early season days at Killington and get well introduced to the terrain off the NRT. Just like last year, I think I will be hitting Loon off my New England Pass. It's a great switch up for a couple days. May even throw in a day or two at Sugarloaf. I'm not looking past those three places, but I would also like a day at WildCat and Saddleback if possible...

I'll be up in VT checking out the condo this week, so I will be sure to check out the foliage and send some pictures if I can... Weather says it will be 38 at the Bush tomorrow night!!! Won't be long now!!!

Looks like I'll be shovel bitch at bear creek again for the third year now. It's kinda fun having a second job that allows for time on the snow.

Trips in the works so far are a possible out west voyage to possibly colorado or utah to visit friends. Know a couple guys out in Breck and have a buddy working at eldora that I taught to ski only 2 years ago.

Also taking a ski club bus trip long weekend up to Mont Saint Anne I beleive for a little skiing north of the border.

Other than that I have some NS people I wanna visit up at Magic, Killington, and some possible touring up in norhtern VT. Really wanna pack the growlers up and roll back up to magic hat again. I think I have like 10 of em now, that should be a cool 80 bones or so to fill em all, mmmmmm 5 gallons of magic hat straight from the source.

Also taking a ski club bus trip long weekend up to Mont Saint Anne I beleive for a little skiing north of the border.

I have been wanting to get north of the border now for awhile, but I just haven't had a chance to get there when the snow has been worth the trip... I would really like to get to Le Massif, Mont St. Anne, Mont Sutton, and Owl's Head... It looks like they have some good terrain available...

I'm not making any plans other then my AA meetings at Blue.

But you almost always make it somewhere else... I bet you make it to Platty...

be skiing with the blue crew. mrs snowbunski and jr will both be instructors this year. looking forward to monday night race league again and weekend mornings - no weekend hockey games this year! need to complete xcd setup for some fun in the woods, hopefully more snow for that this year. some greek peak and whiteface days then doing a spring front range co trip with another family, my buddy went to school out there so should be a blast

• Like 1

be skiing with the blue crew. mrs snowbunski and jr will both be instructors this year. looking forward to monday night race league again and weekend mornings - no weekend hockey games this year! need to complete xcd setup for some fun in the woods, hopefully more snow for that this year. some greek peak and whiteface days then doing a spring front range co trip with another family, my buddy went to school out there so should be a blast

Better get those Greek Peak days in while you can... Unless something changed since the last thing I had heard, they were still having trouble with their $30 million refi...