What are your plans for this winter?

RidgeRacer

Definitely Aspen, but perhaps substituting Telluride for Jackson. Friends of ours have a house at the base of Mountain Village that is ski in/ski out and have offered it up. Tempting with all the new terrain they've added.

I'd recommend it, I went to Telly last season and will definitely be making the trip back soon. Lots of fun terrain if you don't mind hiking a bit.

I'd recommend it, I went to Telly last season and will definitely be making the trip back soon. Lots of fun terrain if you don't mind hiking a bit.

I was there in 07...prior to their recent expansion. The new stuff really makes the place ski much bigger it seems. Decisions decisions...

• 2 weeks later...
just bought a set of K58 tix for k-mart. we're doing an okemo/k-mart trip mid january (two days each).

:downhill:

Which one are you planning on hitting first? Logical travel would say go to K-Mart first and then Okemo on the way back from K, but it's really only an hour difference if you would rather do the opposite. Although K-Mart gets a bunch of crap, between those two mountains, I definitely feel like you would want to finish at K-Mart due to size and snow conditions...

we'll be staying near k-mart and skiing okemo first (sun/mon) and then k-mart (tues/weds). i like starting w/ okemo just b/c it's supposed to be not as challenging....good for a warm-up. also, the masses shouldn't be at k-mart mid week **crosses fingers**.

we'll be staying near k-mart and skiing okemo first (sun/mon) and then k-mart (tues/weds). i like starting w/ okemo just b/c it's supposed to be not as challenging....good for a warm-up. also, the masses shouldn't be at k-mart mid week **crosses fingers**.

You hit it right on the head... That's exactly how I would go and for the exact same reasons... I understand what your saying GSS, but sometimes planning makes a huge difference...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'll be at Frost once again this year with the occasional night sesh at Boulder and Blue. Will likely ski a day or two at CB at the end of the season. Also hoping to get back to Sno this season; sprinkle in the obligatory day trip to Elk and I have myself a fine PA itinerary. The plan also includes getting back out to my happy place (Little Cottonwood Canyon). What's everyone else doing this year?

Damn. Nailed it. That never happens.