Possible Halloween Storm

poconoceancity

I'm right at the beach in Delaware, and it's looking eerily similar to Irene, although it's taking a weird path this time. Although Irene passed directly over us, it actually did very little damage. I hope this is also the case with Sandy.

I don't think you are going to need a generator or shovel for this one. Looks like the air is dipping south along Lake Michigan and enough won't invade far enough East or North for snow. However, if Moe still has the Moetel, it might be worth it to dust it off and head back to WV. Snowshoe might have some good turns to hike for this weekend...

As of now were staying...it's going to be bad everywhere.

We've got nowhere to go... I wouldn't even imagine evacuating... I know the consequences, and if they had a waiver saying "if you don't evacuate, we aren't coming after you," I would sign it... Models still aren't in agreement as to where it will make landfall, but it's not going to make much difference if its right above us or 50 miles either way...

We've got nowhere to go... I wouldn't even imagine evacuating... I know the consequences, and if they had a waiver saying "if you don't evacuate, we aren't coming after you," I would sign it... Models still aren't in agreement as to where it will make landfall, but it's not going to make much difference if its right above us or 50 miles either way...

Good luck Ride! Hope you've got some Dogfish Head to party with! :cheers:

Riding out the storm here in Fenwick Island. I'm a block from the ocean on the third floor. My toilets are sloshing around and the ocean is raging. I went down to the OC inlet earlier. The parking lot was just starting to become part of the ocean then and it was just after low tide then. Sandy's being pretty nasty so far.

Riding out the storm here in Fenwick Island. I'm a block from the ocean on the third floor. My toilets are sloshing around and the ocean is raging. I went down to the OC inlet earlier. The parking lot was just starting to become part of the ocean then and it was just after low tide then. Sandy's being pretty nasty so far.

friends of ours have a beachfront home on Fenwick...I believe he's riding out the storm there while his wife stays in relatively safety at their house in Bethlehem.

be safe. and post pictures haha.

• Like 1

friends of ours have a beachfront home on Fenwick...I believe he's riding out the storm there while his wife stays in relatively safety at their house in Bethlehem.

Sounds alot like a friend of mine... Did they have a son that went to Lehigh?

Edited by Ride Delaware ?