Where are you skiing this weekend?

RidgeRacer

I've noticed lately that just using direct URL's is working for embedding YouTube and Vimeo movies and the "special BB code" is NOT working no matter what I try to do. Must have something to do with some upgrade because I know I used to use that, but now just pasting in the URL works not just BETTER, but seems to be the only way to do it.

Also, I noticed that you can't say the size you want a picture to be, it's whatever the original is. I know I can fix that sizing over on EpicSki, but cannot figure out how to do it here.

• Like 1

Heck yeah he is. Somebody's gotta go there with me.

Why do you always have to stomp on Ride Delaware's stoke man. It's pretty douchey and goddamn annoying.

Think as you will I think he's a clown, like he really cares about whats going on in PA. I personally think everyone of his posts are annoying, so I called him out like you called me out. His posts are as useless as GSS's.

Im tuning up my bike while enjoying a beers because nothing is going to be open this weekend, lets be real.

• Like 2

Think as you will I think he's a clown, like he really cares about whats going on in PA. I personally think everyone of his posts are annoying, so I called him out like you called me out. His posts are as useless as GSS's.

Think what you will. I've never put on a red nose, white makeup, or run around in a rodeo arena. Have you read any one of your last five posts? They are every bit as annoying. It's a fucking message board. Unless your writing a paper on ski areas, and the pointless shit going on at each one of them, every post is useless. The rest of them are informational. What you use that information for, I don't give a flying fuck. Once I finish up in Maine, I'll be back to frequenting PA again. So, if you want, you can plead your ever so worthy case of my annoying posts to Jeff, and if you can convince him that I do indeed absolutely have no interest in PA, then he can choose to ban me until I return to PA where I can truly care about PA and make truly useful posts. I'm sure your posts will be much more useful. In fact, I just used the useful information in your last post to figure out how to tune my bike AND drink beer at the same time. Sorry if I forgot to thank you for that.

Edited by Ride Delaware ?

RideDE why dont u state the obvious some more like that ski areas want to open soon or that the holidays are important to ski areas.

I'll do that again when I think of it... My mind isn't that complex... Obviously... I don't actually recycle those posts, I think of them in separate thoughts... So the next time I think it warrants it, I'm sure I'll repeat the same thing lol... I apologize for the annoyance ahead of time...

But I just noticed I never answered the question at hand, which I am sure is the root of the above posts... I will be riding at Sunday River...

Edited by Ride Delaware ?
  • Like 1