Possible heavy storm 12/19..and yes...Snow Storm !

KCSKI

Got this from our weather guy who feeds me info for the facebook page. The guy has been dead on accurate, I hope the streak continues. He's not the TV style weatherman either.

Spread it around and let's hope he's right...would be a great thing for all of us.

Oh crap...the file didn't attach...let me post it up seperatly.

Edited by KCSKI

Got this from our weather guy who feeds me info for the facebook page. The guy has been dead on accurate, I hope the streak continues. He's not the TV style weatherman either.

Spread it around and let's hope he's right...would be a great thing for all of us.

Oh crap...the file didn't attach...let me post it up seperatly.

not so accurate...unless you're in Maine.

.....................time for a new weather man :unsure:

Edited by poconovfr

Storm or not, Sno Mountain looks rough right now. I was just up there Christmas Shopping and the whales are pretty small and the mountain was pretty socked in with fog. I'm not very optimistic for this weekend opening with the current forecast. On the upside, they did seem to put a decent bit of effort into Cannonball, Smoke and White Lightning

^ We did...we had them pretty well covered but once again the moderation in temps, and this friggin' rain has things pushed back. The night temps from Friday on look real good and we're set to start blowing again as soon as we can, but I don't hold much hope for this weekend.

Depressing already. Granted it's good for the bike shop business but not for ski resorts...

^ Yeah ok..read the date and I don't think our weather guy would run an outdated 2 year old map.

Regardless...our guns are on..we're blasting the hell out of the Northface along with Mainline, Whistler, Connection...bunny slope...pushing the pumps and guns as hard as they will go...I'll have an opening day post hopefully later today.

• Like 2

^ Yeah ok..read the date and I don't think our weather guy would run an outdated 2 year old map.

Regardless...our guns are on..we're blasting the hell out of the Northface along with Mainline, Whistler, Connection...bunny slope...pushing the pumps and guns as hard as they will go...I'll have an opening day post hopefully later today.

Just bustin chops from my perch in snowy VT. Seriously hope this season is better than than last few for all the pokes

Just bustin chops from my perch in snowy VT. Seriously hope this season is better than than last few for all the pokes

North country represent!!!