Friday 15th

Mess

It was great to ski on a weekday. There were like 20 people on the mountain for the first hour. I am not good enough to ski white lightning but had some nice runs on Boomer. Smoke had some pretty big ice patches.

Edited by Mess

Pictures really don't do White lightning justice.

i suppose....i don't think it's really all that steep. the elevator at jf is way steeper, IMHO.

anyhow, we were up there yesterday. white lightning was super icy and not fun: one time down was enough for me.

i suppose....i don't think it's really all that steep. the elevator at jf is way steeper, IMHO.

anyhow, we were up there yesterday. white lightning was super icy and not fun: one time down was enough for me.

Agree that Elevator is a little steeper. Depending on conditions I think White Lightning can be much more difficult though. Icy steep moguls are rough, at least for me. If the snow is soft, White Lightning is a piece of cake.

I think you were spotted by KC lol. Recognized your ski's i think....

559980_10151489203976138_1348778820_n.jp