racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

I'll ski in anything and say it was at least decent but racing in dog shit snow no thanks.....

I like crispy race courses but, in this case, I think that with a light constant drizzle and temps not going below freezing until 9ish that the course would be real nice to ski until it gets too rutted up.  Even with taking a lower line than I'd like in the ruts I still think it would be fun snow.  Not the fastest times, but fun to ski.  I think light rain is like skiings hidden secret and makes for great carving snow on an empty mountain.  Just bring the right gear waterproof gear and it's all good.

Edited by thedude4bides
  • Like 2

I like crispy race courses but, in this case, I think that with a light constant drizzle and temps not going below freezing until 9ish that the course would be real nice to ski until it gets too rutted up.  Even with taking a lower line than I'd like in the ruts I still think it would be fun snow.  Not the fastest times, but fun to ski.  I think light rain is like skiings hidden secret and makes for great carving snow on an empty mountain.  Just bring the right gear waterproof gear and it's all good.

Not to mention that it makes the bumps fabulous!

• Like 1

I like that snow too but I think this one will setup much harder, tomorrow could be a real ice block....

+++++VIBES+++++ Dude

I did something similar back when I was a fitness model. My trainer was like,"OK GrilledSteeze you already did 1,000 crunches, slow your roll" but I didn't listen...ahhhh...all that hard work and I was sidelined from one of the east coasts largest talent competitions...nicht so gut!!

• Like 2

Can't edit posts... weird.   I cannot skate aggressively:(

You can only edit posts for up to ten minutes. I'm the reason for that rule cause when there were flame wars on here I'd write some crazy shit and then get some crazy responses with people with giant Internet muscles. Then I would delete or edit my origional comments and make the person I was arguing with look like he was throwing out personal attacks for no reason. Wow I miss the early PASR drama.

Good luck Team PASR!!!!

• Like 2

You can only edit posts for up to ten minutes. I'm the reason for that rule cause when there were flame wars on here I'd write some crazy shit and then get some crazy responses with people with giant Internet muscles. Then I would delete or edit my origional comments and make the person I was arguing with look like he was throwing out personal attacks for no reason. Wow I miss the early PASR drama.

Good luck Team PASR!!!!

I guess I missed all the good stuff.  I do see GSS haters pop up now and and again and always wondered how could someone possible hate on GSS.  

I guess I missed all the good stuff.  I do see GSS haters pop up now and and again and always wondered how could someone possible hate on GSS.

No idea as I was positively greeted last night by like 25 people last night at karaoke ranging from college girls to middle aged men. One of the eleventeen year olds even helped me sing fucking problems and that my friend is not a fucking problem.

I found this place when he started a ruckus with TGR boards.....recollection is they called his sister or at least posted her info

Some of the classics include:

gss vs ttc6

gss vs papasteeze

papasteeze vs skidad or whatever his name was.

And countless others.

Oh and who could forget about dharrisburg and his mini bikes

• Like 2

Some of the classics include:

gss vs ttc6

gss vs papasteeze

papasteeze vs skidad or whatever his name was.

And countless others.

Oh and who could forget about dharrisburg and his mini bikes

You mean Ski999..yeah DHarrisburg is cool. He was actually TP4s camp counselor circa 2004

I found this place when he started a ruckus with TGR boards.....recollection is they called his sister or at least posted her info

Yup I was Bart on Teton Gravity!!! They weren't impressed that I got a silver medal in Nastar.

• Like 1

Fun first night.  Nice course that was pretty straight forward except for the new roller they've built at the bottom of Razorback.  The team did pretty well on the warm up night.  The red course was slightly slicker than the Blue, both pretty good considering the rain on Sunday.  I even managed my first Monday night race league podium finish!  See everyone in two weeks...good luck next Monday!