Blue Mountain Closing

toast21602

Moe Ghoul you bring a water bottle full of White Russians to keep on the side of your fanny pack? Pocket full of Dunkin donuts munchkins???

I'll be up tomorrow RAW prob by 4pm..weekend weather looking iffy. Saturday probably a washout.

Baerenjaeger and bats. No fannypack, so 2010 and teh wind resistance

Picked up a 6 PC KFC meal for dinner stoke!

• Like 1

I'll write a tr at some point but minus the wind, today was bluebird. I stayed in sidewinder all day, the jumps were too much fun, but I did take a few quick runs down razors and challenge. Both were blown over but fast. All in all today was a solid day and I'm happy I rode there instead of blue. Not sure if I saw any other pasrs as I'm only familiar with Jeff, Doug, and justo out if the group.

Edit: left around 7 and hit Taco Bell on the way home to get some steely nachos. Doug lyfe yo. Rick astly bird pure gold shaking my Herman

Edited by Kyle

I'll be up at Blue afterwork. Prob around 4ish. Last weekday session of the year unless tomorrow afternoons weather is ok. Looking like we might be spared this weekend. Rain not supposed to start till Saturday afternoon and could end before opening Sunday.

Good to hear. I can't believe they are closing in a week with conditions and base like this.

• Like 1

that last photo is crazy looking - never saw razors & challenged groomed in a perfect sloped plane like that

Last year on the very last week they were open I went a coupel times for opening to run laps before work and it's like a whole different mtn. The old crew is out but that's about it.

The grooming was pretty perfect but not that perfect, shame I missed it.

• Like 1

I wish I was there today. There was something special about last night (without sounding corny) It was quiet, I had lazy, nightmare, switchback etc to myself. There was an orange glow at one point from the sunset on the slopes. Just fucking cool. I had that feeling of solitude that you don't get very often around here.

I'll be up at Blue afterwork. Prob around 4ish. Last weekday session of the year unless tomorrow afternoons weather is ok. Looking like we might be spared this weekend. Rain not supposed to start till Saturday afternoon and could end before opening Sunday.

Feeling the need for a RAW session myself...

Saw they changed the weekend rain forecast too. Hopefully it'll evaporate more on the way across!