Jackson hole stoke thread 2015...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Really enjoyed reading your posts & looking at your pictures from JH, thanks. Best of luck on the return trip.

Thanks glad you enjoyed it. My flight to Denver boards in about fifteen minutes. Stay tuned for my annual The Good, The Bad, The Ugly...it's gonna be a humdinger...

Diet was gonna start Monday but now it starts Tuesday...Saladworks for dinner that night...booked a room at the Denver airport Hyatt Place..it's across the street from an Outback, Asian restaurant and Mexican restaurant. Too much of a pain to get into Denver to the weed stores. I'll just have to wait till I get home for that.

• Like 1

Actually it's just not worth it to me. Not when I have it at home. I'm tired. So anyway looks good for tomorrow mornings flight Denver to DC as that plane is coming in from California but every flight from DC to Newark tomorrow is cancelled. So prob end up staying at my parents tomorrow night then if I can't fly home Tuesday ill have my dad drive me to Newark.

Here's hoping that my Harrisburg flight flies today.  Beautiful sunny day here in Chicago!  I landed yesterday in a blizzard with max 200ft visibility.  'Twas an autoland...autopilot(s) flew the plane to touchdown.  Crazy when you can't see anything and then suddenly the ground is a few feet below you.

Here's an idea of the visibility shortly after landing...(sorry it uploaded sideways)

IMG_5500-1.JPG

I board flight to DC in 20 minutes and then gonna stay with parents who live in Arlington same town as Reagan airport then flying to Newark tomorrow at 11am. TSA dude flirting hard with a hot chick who looks like a young Jennifer Anniston. He smiled and said wow you have a really cool name lol. He never said I had a cool name.

In DC now this airport is crappy compared to Jackson and Denver. Gonna take a cab to parents. I need a van probably cause of my ski bag. Imagine having to check and retrieve your bags three seperate times on a return trip. Wow just wow. I also had middle seat between two large men. One who was reading a newspaper which is a no no in a no first class seat.

Well I'm at home now...(arrived around 4:50pm)...but my bags aren't.  They were tagged to MDT (Harrisburg) when I left Jackson Hole, but I ended up flying in ABE.  I'm just going to drive to Harrisburg tomorrow instead of having them relocated here, the agents confidence that they'll get that right was low.