Weekend weather

tnt

I'm hoping there's no storm or it doesn't hit till after 10am Saturday. Anyway where are you seeing snowfall totals three days out? My forecast I look at wxusa.com shows a 50% chance of snow Saturday for Allentown and mount poconos and snow likely mainly after noon for Newark. I'm hoping this goes out to sea to not affect my departure. The chance of this storm depends on what happens with today's snowfall event.

What's up with this forecast?

Central Jersey looking at 5-8" Saturday, but nothing in the pokes?  Then cold Sunday.....

Come on - we don't need the snow, you guys do....

Oh well, at least no rain.

In alot of winters jersey does better than the poconos with coastal storms.

I'm hoping there's no storm or it doesn't hit till after 10am Saturday. 

I am wondering if you and Jeff leaving Saturday will bring the storm up the coast more or push it out to sea.  

i have been hearing snow starts friday night, snows all day saturday, if it does what its supposed to.  but its still so up in the air.  0-16 inches is my call for every storm now. in the law of averages, i bet that works out pretty well.   

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO1 PM EST SATURDAY...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MOUNT HOLLY HAS ISSUED A WINTERWEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THISEVENING TO 1 PM EST SATURDAY.* LOCATIONS...THE POCONOS INTO SUSSEX COUNTY OF FAR NORTHWEST NEW  JERSEY* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 6 INCHES.* TIMING...SNOW DEVELOPS NEAR MIDNIGHT. THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE  THE SNOW MAY BRIEFLY MIX WITH SLEET OR FREEZING RAIN AROUND  DAYBREAK SATURDAY. MOST OF THE SNOW ACCUMULATION HAS OCCURRED BY  FORENOON SATURDAY.

Gonna be..........deeeeeeeeeep........ Setting up pretty well for the AM, could be slow driving and a predawn departure.