3/1 - NOT a leap year.

toast21602

Today was good. The snow was pretty fantastic again. Nightmare/Dreamweaver has been exceptional this year - probably has to do with now having it significantly above freezing for a while. 

Jeff was there.

Justo, there.

Rose, also there.

TRKT in the house.

Ty... there.

JFDan was there.

Indiggio was there.

I still miss Root. I wish the angriest of Hugos was there. And GSSucks is substantially missed, but will be visited by us shortly.

JFDan is a new season pass holder. Looks like we officially have to re-name the site to BMSkiandRide.

also, not a leap year like some misleading threads on here might make you believe. I looked at my iPhone AND asked Siri.

I didn't take any pictures to spice up the report, so here is my coffee whilst I sit here posting:

cc250c508f7cd08beb2f4e8246b275cb.jpg

mug credit: my BIL who makes pottery for fun.

Edited by toast21602

Today was pretty good. Not quite as good as yesterday, but it'll do. TRKT even had some groupies today.

Toast you forgot to mention that MattEdge was there.

Oh...and happy day 50 to me!

Welcome to the club

Today just got better as the snow continued to fall. Bumps were superb. Trail edges even better. Left a little before 4. Lucky got heads up and avoided Pennsy 78. Still took 2.5 hr to get home

You ski the spines???

Dude, you ain't kidding. Some of the best snow I've skied in PA this year.

Welcome back!!!!

Started out as a normal Sunday morning, with a mad rush for the first chair.

Took a break around 10 to have a goodbye breakfast with departing Danny the groomer which was surprisingly good in the Slopeside.

When we finally got back out around 11 the snow was coming down at a steady clip and continued through the entire day.

The snow was quite light and fluffy, not heavy or wet, which made for some spectacular conditions.

Freshies could be found practically everywhere you went, but probably the best was the left side of Challenge outside the bumps as nobody had skied it.

When they opened Razors, both sides had gorgeous snow as the racers stayed mainly in the center.

All the bumps were beautify and getting filled in. Barney's glade too was good as was the tree side of Barney's.

Even Chute was in pretty good shape.

Skied with the son after he got out of work who showed me a route down skiers right of Razors which dumps you out into the baby honey bee bowl on skier's left of the last turn of Dreamweaver. That was a new one for me.

Today's conditions were probably second only to last Saturday's dump.

• Like 1

Dude, you ain't kidding. Some of the best snow I've skied in PA this year.

Welcome back from Colorado!!!

So all this was snow at Blue?  Awesome.  Mostly freezing rain in central NJ.  

Been a great season...looks like more snow this week....nice.

I see sunshine and 30s in the forecast for this weekend. Snow tomorrow..rain and warm Wednesday then maybe some snow Wednesday night...today is warm snow is already starting to melt.

Yesterday I drove back from Philly around 3ish and was sleet and freezing rain south of quakertown and then just snow northward. We got a little ice crust at the end in the Lehigh valley.

Started out as a normal Sunday morning, with a mad rush for the first chair.Took a break around 10 to have a goodbye breakfast with departing Danny the groomer which was surprisingly good in the Slopeside.When we finally got back out around 11 the snow was coming down at a steady clip and continued through the entire day.The snow was quite light and fluffy, not heavy or wet, which made for some spectacular conditions.Freshies could be found practically everywhere you went, but probably the best was the left side of Challenge outside the bumps as nobody had skied it.When they opened Razors, both sides had gorgeous snow as the racers stayed mainly in the center.All the bumps were beautify and getting filled in. Barney's glade too was good as was the tree side of Barney's.Even Chute was in pretty good shape.Skied with the son after he got out of work who showed me a route down skiers right of Razors which dumps you out into the baby honey bee bowl on skier's left of the last turn of Dreamweaver. That was a new one for me.Today's conditions were probably second only to last Saturday's dump.

One thing I can count on is an indiggio post when I wakeup. 5:46AM on PASR is his time to shine!!!!

• Like 1