Everybody is seeing the light and the light is TS

its the biggest holiday for Christians...

I forgot what the significance of Easter is...I know Jesus was born on Christmas. He couldn't have died on Easter since Easter is a different date every year. Anyway when I was a kid I went to a friends house for Easter once and we had HAM. I like Ham...I always got an Easter basket with Jellybeans peeps and cadberry cream eggs!!! The only Easter songs I know are the one that goes Easter time is the time for eggs and the time for eggs is a Easter time and the Peter cottontail song is a good one. The day after Easter is a super busy day for us because people visit cemeteries on Easter and realize they still need to buy a tombstone for grandma.

I looked it up and Easter is when Jesus was resurrected from the dead wow just wow....do people still believe this shit lol. Pictures or it didnt happen and you can't just pass some hippie dude off as Jesus or some Spanish bro who's name is Jesus. Shit is weird wild stuff. OK time to sell another tombstone with an angel and rosary beads on it!!!! Rack it!!!

Isn't Easter the second biggest holiday for Christians?? Big church day. I bet if you have kids it will be a bigger deal.

depends on your definition of biggest. From a strictly religious standpoint, it's actually a bigger deal than Christmas, but it's not really seen as such to the average Christian.

the fact that TS has class just makes her that much hotter. unlike most of her peers, she has no sex tape, no leaked nudes, no pics of her smoking pot. the worse thing you'll see her do is have a glass of wine. plus while she enjoys hip hop, she doesnt hang out with any rappers

post-1572-14268729801715_thumb.jpg

I agree with you for 99.9 percent except this one major flaw which I'm sure she'll correct because she's WAY too classy for it

is that flaw kanye? while i believe he would be a bad influence on her, i appreciate her having the maturity to squash the beef.

Squash the beef shows her class.

She's WAY too classy and too good to be hanging out with them though on the regular like she has been as of late.

I still say that the light shines brighter on this side.....

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1426868880.837389.jpg

She's not even Taylor swift GTFO!!!

No skanks in this thread just the sublime class of TS.

There are 100000 chicks with fake tits running LA that look identical.....LOL.....just fucking with you.......

I love LA that randy Newman song gives me goosebumps

the fact that TS has class just makes her that much hotter.  unlike most of her peers, she has no sex tape, no leaked nudes, no pics of her smoking pot.  the worse thing you'll see her do is have a glass of wine.  plus while she enjoys hip hop, she doesnt hang out with any rappers

Do you think TS would hang out with TP4?????

it seems like miley cyrus and justin bieber figured that out too late.

Miley and Justin: "So you mean to tell me that the middle class white folks who buy our albums for their elementary and middle school aged daughters don't like it that we are hanging out with Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia!?  They have a problem with us hanging out with people who admit to smoking weed, sipping lean, and snorting blow on a daily basis?  Who would've thought?"

Tell VTMark to whip up a batch of Lean for closing weekend at Blue!!!

Just noticed the change in thread name and I'm reaaally tempted to post a pic of a tranny...

Please don't post a picture of Sexkitten!!!!

• Like 2

she could have any guy she wanted, im not keeping my hopes up she'll choose me.  however, id want to marry her cause worst case scenario we get divorced and i get half her money

VTmark isnt the demographic you would go to if you wanted to obtain lean...

Then you can use that money to date some former disney channel star.

• 2 weeks later...